GM5: Boston at Miami (MIA 3-1)

Real Deal

I don't think there has been a possession in this half so far where somebody didn't bitch to the ref afterwards. Wade has done it about 4 tmes, Bosh was too busy bitching to a ref to bend down and pick up a ball between his legs, Pierce has done it twice and both coaches seem to be yapping non stop as well.

I understand that this is an emotional series and what not, but please just shut up and play basketball.

Nice defense from Garnett on one end on Howard and then Bosh matches him with a nice block on Pierce on the fast break that followed KG's block. Very nice effort from both power forwards.

We are gonna lose this game....Bosh is useless, Lebron is struggling, and we have been down 2-8 points this whole game and have made no progress what so ever.

We are gonna lose this game....Bosh is useless, Lebron is struggling, and we have been down 2-8 points this whole game and have made no progress what so ever.

Gotta love that Miami fan confidence!

Great game here, who gets the last shot for Miami?

Gotta love that Miami fan confidence!

Great game here, who gets the last shot for Miami?

Reverse psychology :wub:

I am always like this though, when things are going bad I tell myself we are gonna blow it...that way if we do, I don't feel let down lol

Edited by SRV

Nooooo I accidently hit power on my remote n my cable box turned off, I guess LeBron hit a 3? Wish I had seen it :(...Boston to me is the best team in the NBA down the stretch, but thats just because they murdered us time after time down the stretch, will Miami break or bend?