2011-2012 NFL Season Predictions

EastCoastNiner

I don't care if it's too early for this thread, but it had to be made sometime. What are your predictions on this coming season? Who's going to win MVP, who's winning each division, and will I be correct about Chris Johnson not being nearly as good as some of you fools like to think he is, yet again?

Lets see the predictions!

1,600+ yards from scrimmage 13 TD's yeah Chris Johnson isn't a top back at all :lol:

I'll have predictions later but I would like to toot my own horn by saying Mike Taylor of the Jags was gonna breakout last year, ended up having 820 yards :)

1,600+ yards from scrimmage 13 TD's yeah Chris Johnson isn't a top back at all :lol:

I'll have predictions later but I would like to toot my own horn by saying Mike Taylor of the Jags was gonna breakout last year, ended up having 820 yards :)

Good thing I never said that, unlike you saying he was going to finish in the top 3 for rushing with 2,000+ yards.

Good thing I never said that, unlike you saying he was going to finish in the top 3 for rushing with 2,000+ yards.

Yeah good luck finding me saying anything close to that :lol: I may have said top 3 in rushing never said 2,000+ yards for anyone lol. By the way still stand firmly behind my comments that MJD is the best RB in the NFL.

Yeah good luck finding me saying anything close to that :lol: I may have said top 3 in rushing never said 2,000+ yards for anyone lol. By the way still stand firmly behind my comments that MJD is the best RB in the NFL.

I do know you supported MJD, and still do, but there's no way he is the best HB in the NFL.

Adrian Peterson is still clearly the premier HB in the NFL.

I do know you supported MJD, and still do, but there's no way he is the best HB in the NFL.

Adrian Peterson is still clearly the premier HB in the NFL.

Now that he's fixed his fumbling problem, not just possibly, probably, but still got to take into consideration he's running behind a great o-line...

We'll just have to wait and see, but I think he'll do very well this season. I had always liked MJD up until people started jumping on his bandwagon.

I don't really know who's been jumping on his bandwagon, he's still consistently under rated and put behind the Michael Turner's and Jamaal Charles of the world by a lot of people. Plus why would other people saying a guys good keep you from you saying it? That's just like saying you want to just be the unpopular opinion...

I don't really know who's been jumping on his bandwagon, he's still consistently under rated and put behind the Michael Turner's and Jamaal Charles of the world by a lot of people. Plus why would other people saying a guys good keep you from you saying it? That's just like saying you want to just be the unpopular opinion...

It has nothing to do with people saying he's good. He's always been the slightly underrated, little wrecking ball up until the past few seasons where people are now claiming he's the best HB in the NFL, when it's very clear that he isn't in any way, shape, or form.

What do you do with your photo's because they never load normally. You're the only person that this happens to on this site. What are you doing?

Works on my computer, works on Phightins' computer.. maybe look and see if something's going wrong on your end.

:lol: I'll never forget how furious he was after that, classic...

Did you see what happened?

Considering how it went down, I really wasn't all that mad. Which is surprising.

Edited by jerkstore

Did you see what happened?

Considering how it went down, I really wasn't all that mad. Which is surprising.

Of course, and yeah just looked back at appeared you actually weren't that mad. What made is funny is we were talking about the Giants being a top 2 defense that thread n then the Eagles had that epic comeback...

Yeah lol that hurt.. The namecalling was regrettable. I think I apologized afterwards.. If not, sorry.

The worst was this bitch I can't stand was over, and was screaming and getting player names wrong and telling me that Eli threw a bad "pitch".. just made everything so much worse. Haha.

How do you think the Cowboys will do?

Yeah lol that hurt.. The namecalling was regrettable. I think I apologized afterwards.. If not, sorry.

The worst was this bitch I can't stand was over, and was screaming and getting player names wrong and telling me that Eli threw a bad "pitch".. just made everything so much worse. Haha.

How do you think the Cowboys will do?

Haha it's cool I thought it was kinda funny at the time lol

lol @ the pitch thing, reminds me of a philly fan telling me HOLLIDAY, was gonna dominate the Mets

I really don't know what to think, anywhere between 7-9 to 11-5 is a reasonable prediction. Healthy Tony Romo, new coaching staff, I'll say 10-6...what you got for the G-men?

Haha it's cool I thought it was kinda funny at the time lol

lol @ the pitch thing, reminds me of a philly fan telling me HOLLIDAY, was gonna dominate the Mets

I really don't know what to think, anywhere between 7-9 to 11-5 is a reasonable prediction. Healthy Tony Romo, new coaching staff, I'll say 10-6...what you got for the G-men?

You'd be amazed at how many Philadelphia fans like to talk about "Roy Holiday" and "Jrue Halladay".

what you got for the G-men?

I'll probably go around 10-6, like last year.. hopefully we have a few less injuries (though everyone is another year older) and we get some bounces in our direction this time around. My expectations jump a game if we can sign a high-level linebacker in free agency, though I don't see that as a likelihood.