Tim Hardaway vs Allen Iverson

htownborn

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0HRPIu02Xo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5Rv4AtufwE

It's hard for me to say I have to say that Tim is the master of the crossover but A.I definetly revolutionized it with his killer crossover.

Timmy was the master of the crossover.

homerism much? Lolz.

Iverson was better in every facet of the game. Hardaway was pretty nasty in his prime, actually, but he was not as good as Iverson at pretty much anything.

A.I. to me the best PG in history

John Stockton is rolling over in his grave.

Still, AI's crossovers were incredible and while I love Timmy Hardaway, I need to give this one to AI.

Ask # 11 of the Nets...

I have to go with Iverson, call it homerism but in Timmys defense I never got to see him play.

Edited by Art Bart

• 1 month later...

Allen's cross is extremely overrated. He was good at crossing, but he was a much better player than Tim Hardaway. Anything he did got more exposure, because he was a bigger deal. LeBron is Allen's media clone, they're both hated by plenty and where both extremely talented players. Tim's was slower, but a lot more effective.