Call of Duty: World at War Thread

Cobb

I'm at level 40. Probably going to prestige later. Anyways, the only guns I really use is the STG 44 and the type 100. What games do you play Cobb? I always see you playing. For me I'm addicted to Domination for now.

I'm at level 40. Probably going to prestige later. Anyways, the only guns I really use is the STG 44 and the type 100. What games do you play Cobb? I always see you playing. For me I'm addicted to Domination for now.

I play Search and Destroy and Team Deathmatch.

I just got the last SMG (can't think of the name right now), so I've been whoring that recently, on my first prestige at level 55 I believe. I'm pretty bad at this game, but oh well. About the only thing I'm solid at are the 3 new maps in hardcore.

Also, the gun that takes no skill is the STG-44.

I just got the last SMG (can't think of the name right now), so I've been whoring that recently, on my first prestige at level 55 I believe. I'm pretty bad at this game, but oh well. About the only thing I'm solid at are the 3 new maps in hardcore.

Also, the gun that takes no skill is the MP40.

Had to fix the last part of your post bro. As for the last SMG, it's the PPsH. If you think you suck at the game then just use the MP40 like all the other people who know/think they suck do.

COD4 >> COD: WaW.

Only two guns that I like from this game are MP40, STG, Type 101 and the Springfield. After that...meh. I prolly would be better if my connection didnt suck so much too, lol. I'm usually playing with a yellow bar, so its hard to kill people with other guns. It's only like that for WaW though, in MF, its usually green which is weird.

I play it every once in a while. Mostly play Cod4 though.

MP40 and STG 44 are the best guns IMO.

MP40 is one of the best guns but it takes the least skill in the game, not that Call of Duty takes much skill in the first place...

• 1 year later...

Been playing this game for the past few weeks with Lkr and I still love it, aside from the MP40. Finally got the 10th prestige achievement. Now I'm trying to beat all the levels of campaign on veteran. I am about halfway done.