Who made out best b4 deadline?

Guest N4S

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hence the might. Poreda was playing the best out of anyone in your minor league system this year. We'll see in this economy the White Sox sure did commit alot of money to 2 players this year I guess they won't be players in FA market for a while.

Rios will end up playing CF full time next year from what I've heard. Dye will still have 1 year left on his contract after this season. Thome might not return, sending either Dye or Konerko to the DH spot I assume. Which could send Viciedo to the majors to take over 1st base, or take up a roster spot. I like what Kenny has done, he's built this team truly from youth with vets as the missing piece.

Ramirez, Rios, Getz, Nix, Danks, Floyd... dont joke pal

it will be even younger next year

Ramirez is 29 next year and is not that good Rios is 29 next year and also is not that good getz sucks Nix sucks Danks and Floyd are solid but not studs, i dont see what you are getting at

Ramirez is 29 next year and is not that good Rios is 29 next year and also is not that good getz sucks Nix sucks Danks and Floyd are solid but not studs, i dont see what you are getting at

dude 29 is still young wtf, i mean not everybody can be like david wright, and getz and nix are both solid players jeez. getz is the complete player, kids got a glove

dude 29 is still young wtf, i mean not everybody can be like david wright, and getz and nix are both solid players jeez. getz is the complete player, kids got a glove

lmao yeah and daniel murphy is good too. 29 is just about middle aged it todays game, the players keep coming into the league younger and younger.

Ramirez and Rios are not sexy enough for fish, clearly.

So you think Ramirez and Rios are young good players?

Ramirez .740 ops

Rios .746 ops

they are not good they are serviceable but I wouldn't expect much out of them

So you think Ramirez and Rios are young good players?

Ramirez .740 ops

Rios .746 ops

they are not good they are serviceable but I wouldn't expect much out of them

I have never been a Rios fan so I am with you on him, but I do not think Ramirez has hit his ceiling yet.

But lets get back to the real issue at hand, the sexyness.

I have never been a Rios fan so I am with you on him, but I do not think Ramirez has hit his ceiling yet.

But lets get back to the real issue at hand, the sexyness.

Well now that your bring that up

IN MY COUNTRY THEY GO CRAZY FOR YOU

http://thehouseofsmack.com/wp-content/uploads/alexrios.jpg

eh you not so much

http://blogs.suntimes.com/whitesox/alexei_ramirez_080_1001277c.jpg

back on topic....... i dont know how anyone can argue against lee. the guy has been absolutely amazing since he got here. 4 starts, 2 complete games, 3 earned runs which is a .82 ERA, 34 K's, 6 walks. that is flat out unbelievable. and dont forget that he has 5 hits including 2 doubles and a 2 runs

in 4 games cliff lee has given up 3 runs and scored 2 runs himself. [expletive] washburn and victor, lee is beyond amazing right now

No one mentioning the Cardinals?

The Cardinals are losers. They traded their 2 top prospects for 1 year rentals and if it's fine if your gonna do that and have the best team. However I still think the Phillies and Dodgers are better.

Cliff Lee has pitched extremely well, but I'm not too shocked that he is doing really well.

There's something similar with Brady Penny, the 2005 NL All-Star Game starting pitcher, C.C. Sabathia and his 2nd half dimination last season, and Cliff Lee's domination in the 2nd half of this season.

It's more reason for me to believe that some pitchers that people believe are "great", aren't as good as they think.

Oh, and Jake Peavy as well.

I'm sure you can figure out the common trait.

Cliff Lee has pitched extremely well, but I'm not too shocked that he is doing really well.

There's something similar with Brady Penny, the 2005 NL All-Star Game starting pitcher, C.C. Sabathia and his 2nd half dimination last season, and Cliff Lee's domination in the 2nd half of this season.

It's more reason for me to believe that some pitchers that people believe are "great", aren't as good as they think.

Oh, and Jake Peavy as well.

I'm sure you can figure out the common trait.

Cliff Lee and CC Sabathia are great.

Am I here? I think all of them are solid pitchers. Not sure about Penny.

The point was that Brady Penny was an All-Star in the NL and started the 2005 All-Star Game, but when he came to the AL East, he looked like [expletive].

C.C. Sabathia pitched well for the Cleveland Indians, but once he went to the Milwaukee Brewers, he was flat out dominant, and now he has come back to earth in the Al East.

Cliff Lee has pitched very well the past two seasons in the AL, but once he left to the NL, he has suddenly become immortal.

The point was that Brady Penny was an All-Star in the NL and started the 2005 All-Star Game, but when he came to the AL East, he looked like [expletive].

C.C. Sabathia pitched well for the Cleveland Indians, but once he went to the Milwaukee Brewers, he was flat out dominant, and now he has come back to earth in the Al East.

Cliff Lee has pitched very well the past two seasons in the AL, but once he left to the NL, he has suddenly become immortal.

What are you saying, that the American League is stronger than the National League? No kidding, do you think none of us realize that?

Needless to say, Cliff Lee has been spectacular for the past two seasons regardless of where he has been pitching, but obviously nobody is shocked to see him be nearly unhittable in the NL. And when you consider that CC Sabathia is not only playing in the AL East, but playing his home games in the biggest joke of a ballpark in generations, I'd say what he has done this year is pretty damn impressive.

What are you saying, that the American League is stronger than the National League? No kidding, do you think none of us realize that?

Needless to say, Cliff Lee has been spectacular for the past two seasons regardless of where he has been pitching, but obviously nobody is shocked to see him be nearly unhittable in the NL. And when you consider that CC Sabathia is not only playing in the AL East, but playing his home games in the biggest joke of a ballpark in generations, I'd say what he has done this year is pretty damn impressive.

I'm saying that the change in league's for these pitchers has been much easier than I thought.

I wasn't expecting complete domination, that's all.

I'm saying that the change in league's for these pitchers has been much easier than I thought.

I wasn't expecting complete domination, that's all.

Well yeah, the transition from the AL to NL is a very favorable one for pitchers. Has been for years.

The good part about Lee is that he has 4 very good pitches that he can throw at any point in the count, making him very unpredictable. So I think that once the tape gets out on him and teams see him more than one time, they still will have tons of problems facing him. Probably would have been a similar deal had Sabathia stayed in the NL.

Well, Cliff Lee has been flat out dominant.......every 4 or 5 days, and Victor Martinez has been the best player for the Boston Red Sox since he was traded, and I believe that he has the 3rd highest OPS in the AL/MLB since becoming a member of the Boston Red Sox.

I'll wait until the end of the season to make my decision, but I'd much rather have a player that is on the field nearly ever day, than a player that is on the field once ever 5 days.