Cavs Off Season

Cavs have a lot of work to do this off season:

Top 3 needs:SF SG PG

To Do List:

Build through Draft

Trade big veteran contracts for young talent

Sign play making FA

Antawn Jamison Trade him to a contender for some good young talent and roll players (Lesser Melo deal)

Baron Davis Not bad player old and past his prime trade him or vet leader

Anderson Varejao Good Role Player

Daniel Gibson Young prospect

Ramon Sessions Average player

Anthony Parker Prolly will be gone Via FA

Ryan Hollins 7 footer

J.J. Hickson Start him hope for a break out season

Joey Graham Good Defender off bench

Christian Eyenga Young SF ok talent

Leon Powe* NA

Samardo Samuels Not a NBA starter thus far in his staring gig

Manny Harris NA

Semih Erden NA

Luke Harangody NA

Alonzo Gee guard

Jawad Williams*NA

Two Lottery Picks

1st round 2nd pick Kyrie Irving PG Wolves take D. Williams due to Rubio Contract talk

1st round 8th pick Alec Burks SG

2nd round 1 Travis Leslie SG/SF

2nd round 2 Malcolm Thomas SF/SG or Deandre Liggins SG/SF/PG

What would you like to see your Cavs do?

2012 Cavs Roster ( No Trades/FA) * Starter

Antwan Jameson *

Kyrie Irvin PG*

Alec Burks SG*

JJ Hickson PF

Semih Erden C*

Ramon Sessions PG

Manny Harris PG

Daniel Gibson PG/SG

Alonzo Gee SG

Christian Eyenga SF*

Travis Leslie SG/SF

Malcolm Thomas SF/SG

Barron Davis PG

Samardo Samuels PF

Anderson Varejao C/PF

Ryan Hollins C

Tyler Hargondy PF

Joey Graham SF

2012 Roster W/ Trades FA and players being release or involved in Jameson or Davis Trades

Kyrie Irvin PG Rookie *

Alec Burks SG Rookie*

Landry Fields SG/SF Via Trade Antwan Jamison Romon Sessions and Alonzo Gee

JJ Hickson PF

Samuel Delambert C FA*

Leandro Barbosa PG/SG FA

Christian Eyenga SF

Baron Davis PG

Semih Erden C

Travis Leslie SG/SF Rookie

Malcolm Thomas SF/PF Rookie

Samardo Samuels PF

Anderson Varejao C/PF

Daniel Gibson PG/SG

That is one ugly looking post.

It's good to put effort into a post, but it becomes much easier to read when you

1) Put space between each paragraph

2) Make use of bold, underlines, and italics.

3) And maybe even add different color and sizes to it.

Not at random, though. Just make sure it looks organized.

Like here's an example:

Cavs have a lot of work to do this off season:

Top 3 needs: SF SG PG

To Do List:

1) Build through Draft

2) Trade big veteran contracts for young talent

3) Sign play making FA

Antawn Jamison - Trade him to a contender for some good young talent and roll players (Lesser Melo deal)

Baron Davis - Not bad player old and past his prime trade him or vet leader

Anderson Varejao - Good Role Player

Daniel Gibson - Young prospect

Ramon Sessions - Average player

Looks better and easier to follow.

• Like 2

Here's what I'd do.

1st pick: Kyrie Irving

Trade Antawn Jamison and 4th pick and 2nd round pick (32nd overall) to Philly for Igoudala and 16th pick.

16th pick: Tristan Thompson or Donatas Motiejunas or Kenneth Faried. (or whoever BPA is if someone slips).

MLE on a young player: Afflalo, Glen Davis, Nick Young, Jonas Jerebko, CDR, Kris Humphries, Daequan Cook , or Carl Landry.

Trade Anderson Varejao to Miami for Mike Miller and Eddie House. Bad contract for bad contract. But Miami need size and Miller makes less per season and provides shooting next to Iggy. Showcase him as a starter, inflate his stats, make him look good, and dump him at the deadline.

Fill out roster with some cheap vets: eg Damien Wilkens, Roger Mason, etc.

The goal is to accumulate as many tradeable role players so you can flip them for SOME value. Cash, a pick, a young prospect, a trade x, taking a contract off their hands, ANYTHING.

He averaged 18 and 7...what contender wouldn't want him?

As the season went on and he recovered from his injury, his scoring average monthly went from 13 to 18 to 21 to 22.

I understand he isn't in his prime, but I'd like him on my team. He could even be a 6th man like in Dallas.

I want to keep him on our team though because he's one of my favorites and hopefully he'll still be here to see this thing turn around. However, if we don't turn around quickly, I'd prefer to see him win a ring with a contender right now.

Edited by Cleveland's Finest

He fetched the Wiz a late first when he was putting up decent numbers, now he sucks even worse, so how is he supposed to get value now? Delusional. Draft Kyrie, draft Kanter or D-Will if they're there (try and trade up?) and slowly build up this team, tank again next year and maybe even one more. Kyrie isn't CP3, much less LBJ, this is going to be a much slower process than last time.

It's good to put effort into a post, but it becomes much easier to read when you

1) Put space between each paragraph

2) Make use of bold, underlines, and italics.

3) And maybe even add different color and sizes to it.

Not at random, though. Just make sure it looks organized.

I have a life so no time for that

I have a life so no time for that

It would take you 5 minutes. Anything else that you would be planning to do in that time frame? Build a rocket ship?

If not, then what does a "life" mean to you? If you are too busy to click "bold" or "underline", then you are clearly too busy to even submit a thread. GTFO of here then, those rocket scientists need you.

Or maybe this is just an attempt to look super-cool, when you could simply admit that something you have actually taken time and effort into - like making all these threads about projecting team offseasons - needs improvement.

Every time you attempt to say you are too high and mighty to become better, you take a step backward in LIFE. Instead, take note of my suggestions, and approach them with an OPEN MIND.

Edited by Poe
  • Like 1

It would take you 5 minutes. Anything else that you would be planning to do in that time frame? Build a rocket ship?

If not, then what does a "life" mean to you? If you are too busy to click "bold" or "underline", then you are clearly too busy to even submit a thread. GTFO of here then, those rocket scientists need you.

Or maybe this is just an attempt to look super-cool, when you could simply admit that something you have actually taken time and effort into - like making all these threads about projecting team offseasons - needs improvement.

Every time you attempt to say you are too high and mighty to become better, you take a step backward in LIFE. Instead, take note of my suggestions, and approach them with an OPEN MIND.

Good point but IDGAF all that is good but at the end of the day do I really need to do that is it life or death? Does it look better? yea Does it actually improve the content ?no