GM3: Dallas at Oklahoma City (tied 1-1)

Westbrook is very selfish. He made some poor decisions tonight at the end of the game - he needs to grow up...quick.

It's great people are finally starting to notice and don't get butt hurt with criticism towards certain players. He's a very talented and excellent player, but he makes a lot of poor decisions.

It's great people are finally starting to notice and don't get butt hurt with criticism towards certain players. He's a very talented and excellent player, but he makes a lot of poor decisions.

Word. I'm becoming less and less impressed with him...I really am. He comes down the court and chucks up shots or puts his head down and takes it to the hoop. As the PG, you don't do that at the end of the game...the ball has to leave your hands at some point....Lol....

Durant needs to grow a pair of balls and demand the damn ball when it comes to crunch time. You can blame Westbrook but Durant needs to open his mouth. Mavs were in control the whole game except the last few minutes of the game even with Dirk having an off night.

Also, Durant flops like a little pansy every time he gets touched to sell a foul. If Thunder didn't shoot so many free throws, this game wouldn't even have been close.

LMAO the Thunder shot double the free throws and still managed to lose the game. OKC - 36 MAV - 18

Also I think Brooks effed up this game, i think he was trying to prove the point that Westbrook was not in his doghouse and therefore played him for 43 minutes and Maynor only 5. If Maynor played so well last game why not give him more minutes?

Westbrook almost had a 2:1 TURNOVER to assist ratio :lol: anyone surprised?

Also, Durant flops like a little pansy every time he gets touched to sell a foul. If Thunder didn't shoot so many free throws, this game wouldn't even have been close.

You could also approach it from the angle that if the Thunder just knocked down two or three three point shots, they would've won the game....

To be fair, Westbrook is not a natural PG.

Still, Scott Brooks need to consider playing Maynor at the point in clutch moments and push Westbrook to SG if he is required on the floor. Having Cook won't work if he isn't hitting his shots.