GM4: Chicago at Miami (MIA 2-1)

Real Deal

C'mon man. Amare does shit better than that on a nightly basis.

It's 6'2" over 6'11" Plus the move he made to get there was insane..

The Bulls supporting cast [expletive]ing sucks. Carlos Boozer is a bum, I really hope they didn't pay him the max because he's horrible. He doesn't move his feet on defense, has a wack shooting motion, and doesn't really do much well besides rebound.

• Owner

I'm sorry, but Derrick Rose has been shooting the ball poorly in every series. He's taking bad shots, making questionable decisions, turning the ball over, and while he was once a player I was impressed with, I'm not so sure right about now. If he was facing double teams, it would be different, but there's no reason for him to struggle against Collison, Teague, and Bibby/Chalmers.

Pat Riley said welcome to the block party; Get Barack O bama on the phone an tell him to move the White House to Miami. He need a new team to cheer for.

Oh look, another turnover for Mr. MVP.

Do you realize his team is garbage? Pretty sure he's getting like triple teamed and has to play every [expletive]ing minute because this team has no bench players that can score.

And can "Coach of the Year" Tom Thibadeau draw up a play besides an iso? Jesus.

I'm sorry, but Derrick Rose has been shooting the ball poorly in every series. He's taking bad shots, making questionable decisions, turning the ball over, and while he was once a player I was impressed with, I'm not so sure right about now. If he was facing double teams, it would be different, but there's no reason for him to struggle against Collison, Teague, and Bibby/Chalmers.

You've got to be kidding me dude, come on. I know your basketball knowledge is far superior to what you are displaying in this post...LOL.

Unless your talking about Russell Westbrook....

Dude, Rose has been getting thrown doubles all series. And let's not forget he has a 6'9" GREAT perimeter defender on him as well in the last quarter of this game.

Also, one more thing...the dude plays EVERY minute and gets no offensive support. God forbid Korver hits a damn shot.

This loss is all on Derrick Rose, Deng and Boozer were both have strong offensive games but Rose refused to go to them down the stretch in the fourth. The last two possessions before regulation ended were even worse...awful, awful shots by Rose. I don't understand why he took 26 shots when he had a 6-9 athletic freak hounding him.

What confuses me even more is that Russell Westbrook gets so much heat for playing so poorly, yet Rose is struggling mightily himself. We always talk about him being the "modest superstar" but the problem is, he's not. Like you just mentioned, he takes hero shots (like the two potential gamewinners on LBJ late in the fourth), and simply isn't a great passer. When teams like Miami lock in on this Bulls team, it's very easy to exploit match ups because no one can create their shot outside of Derrick. Boozer is just as soft as Gasol, Deng needs to be spoon-fed his shots, and Korver is only good when teams fall asleep on him as he rolls off screens.

• Like 1

Do you realize his team is garbage? Pretty sure he's getting like triple teamed and has to play every [expletive]ing minute because this team has no bench players that can score.

And can "Coach of the Year" Tom Thibadeau draw up a play besides an iso? Jesus.

So you're going to blame his 7 turnovers on his team? The same team that won 60+ games this season? And no, he was not getting triple teamed.

This loss is all on Derrick Rose, Deng and Boozer were both have strong offensive games but Rose refused to go to them down the stretch in the fourth. The last two possessions before regulation ended were even worse...awful, awful shots by Rose. I don't understand why he took 26 shots when he had a 6-9 athletic freak hounding him.

Wow, please stop...Lol. They ran iso plays for him, neither of them were open, and Boozer missed a few key FT's and was not that great offensively. Let's stop crowning him. And Deng is no offensive threat outside of occasionally being open on a spot up three..

What confuses me even more is that Russell Westbrook gets so much heat for playing so poorly, yet Rose is struggling mightily himself. We always talk about him being the "modest superstar" but the problem is, he's not. Like you just mentioned, he takes hero shots (like the two potential gamewinners on LBJ late in the fourth), and simply isn't a great passer. When teams like Miami lock in on this Bulls team, it's very easy to exploit match ups because no one can create their shot outside of Derrick. Boozer is just as soft as Gasol, Deng needs to be spoon-fed his shots, and Korver is only good when teams fall asleep on him as he rolls off screens.

The Rose and Westbrook situations are completely different....One guy is the heart & soul of his team. The other one isn't even in the best on his team. Smfh.

Edited by JYD

The Rose and Westbrook situations are completely different....One guy is the heart & soul of his team. The other one isn't even in the best on his team. Smfh.

Last time I checked, both were All Stars. Just because one happens to be the second fiddle while the other has a team built around him doesn't mean we shouldn't compare both of their performances in these playoffs.