Enjoy these last few games, there wont be basketball for a while

kingfish

thank god for my love for soccer..and inter might have a pretty good summer of signings too so im excited for that

but no nba is still gonna be a HUGE blow....i might just kill my next semester for once since i wont be watchin games the night before exams lol

thank god for my love for soccer..and inter might have a pretty good summer of signings too so im excited for that

but no nba is still gonna be a HUGE blow....i might just kill my next semester for once since i wont be watchin games the night before exams lol

Yeah the summer transfer is going to be huge although its only a distraction for a few weeks. Too bad we don't have more soccer fans here.

I think if the NBA does go on a lockout I'll try find another sport to follow for the meantime. But it would be quite depressing for me :( At the same time somewhat good as I will be able to focus on school as next year is my last year of high school.

Edited by Sun Tzu

• Owner

That only means more time outside to actually play the sport. Usually, I stay home at night, when a lot of people go out and enjoy the weather...although, it really doesn't last, because it starts getting a little cold in mid-November. Still, two weeks.

I'm hyped about the draft.

Sad for OTR, though. We're going to struggle with the lockout (if there is one), because free agency will be suspended, and nobody will be able to make trades.

I'm looking forward to college basketball already. There are a lot of very talented teams scattered all around the country, and after the Arizona game and the addition of Adonis Thomas, I can confidently say Memphis basketball is back. The talent pool for next year is ridiculous.

That only means more time outside to actually play the sport. Usually, I stay home at night, when a lot of people go out and enjoy the weather...although, it really doesn't last, because it starts getting a little cold in mid-November. Still, two weeks.

I'm hyped about the draft.

Sad for OTR, though. We're going to struggle with the lockout (if there is one), because free agency will be suspended, and nobody will be able to make trades.

Then that dreaded off topic forum you hate so much will be our primetime forum. :D

Yeah it would suck if there was another lock out... It's not my first lock out though so I guess it won't be as hard for me this time. Especially that the 98 lock out was terrible as it forced one of the greatest team ever to end. Yeah as a matter of fact the lock out definitely convince Jordan to retire. Maybe he would have anyway, but he was still hesitating at the time... Now Pip wanted to leave and the Jerries wanted to get rid of Jax, but Jordan would have maybe convinced them to stay. There were even rumors that even if those two left, Jordan would have stayed nonetheless.. There was still a chance that this team would have stayed together. With the lock out there was no question, if just forced Jordan to retire. So it's reallly a bad memory...

I was glad at least that the season finally started in February but still, no All Star, a 50 games season.. It wasn't the same. Phil Jackson said that there would always be an asterisk for this season and for his champ (...) and I actually believe he's right. It just wasn't the same...

Well anyhow it sure would suck if there were a lock out next year but hey, as long as there are booze and tobacco I guess I'll be fine. ;)