Did Anyone See The Hangover 2?

If you aren't comfortably with lookin at a dudes penis for about 4-5 seconds all together in a hour and a half long movie than you must not be comfortable with your own sexuality.

exactly, thats why i laugh at people who knock bruno or say you must be gay to watch it.

Here comes your daily dose of Hangover news.

‘Hangover Part 3’ could be made in Dublin

The star of the movie Bradley Cooper, said that although he did not want people to “get ahead of themselves” regarding a sequel, he admitted that he would “definitely” consider Dublin as their next destination.

"We're just going to wait and see what happens with the second one,” he said. “Hopefully people will like it, but right now we're just focused on getting the second one out there."

Although critics were not at all impressed, “The Hangover Part II” broke records for a comedy film’s debut in the United States by taking in $103.4m (€71.5m) over the four-day Memorial Day holiday weekend, and an impressive $2.1 (€1.5m) in Ireland.

Warner Bros is remaining tight-lipped about the possible third movie, but one executive was quoted as saying that a "third movie is all but a given."

"I think if there is going to be a third one, it will be the final one," co-screenwriter Craig Mazin said. "We've got a couple of ideas we're kicking around."

I just hope that the script is significantly different, I'm not opposed to a third these guys are very funny as a cast, but a twist of originality would be a welcoming thing.

http://www.irishcentral.com/ent/Hangover-Part-3-to-be-made-in-Dublin-123095493.html

I just hope that the script is significantly different, I'm not opposed to a third these guys are very funny as a cast, but a twist of originality would be a welcoming thing.

Exactly, I know this one was very successful again but i don't think another one with a very similar story line will be even close to as successful again.

More updates on part 3.

By this point, most people seemed to have stopped going on about how The Hangover Part II basically amounted to a lackluster replica of its predecessor – and are instead now expressing their hope that the inevitable Part III will bring something new to the comedy table.

Right before Part II hit theaters, director Tod Phillips began discussing his plans for The Hangover Part III to NOT be “in the same template” as the first two entries in the series. So exactly what shenanigans might The Wolfpack be up to that don’t involve getting outrageously drunk one night, only to wake up to a crisis the next morning as they try and piece together what craziness went down?

According to what [Galifianakis has] heard, the plot [of 'Hangover 3'] ditches the format of the first two and focuses on his character escaping from a mental institution with help from the wolf pack.

The idea of Alan (Galifianakis) being committed in the third Hangover movie doesn’t exactly require a stretch of the imagination. The reason for breaking him out of a prison-like setting is anyone’s guess right now, but it would at least give Phil (Bradley Cooper), Stu (Ed Helms), and maybe even Doug (Justin Bartha) something new to do this next time around.

This is a bit more intriguing to me.

http://screenrant.com/hangover-3-plot-details-sandy-118955/