WWE '12

• 5 weeks later...
  • Owner

I really wish I had video clips of these glitches I've ran into since buying the game.

About 10 minutes ago, I was in the Royal Rumble, and at #28, I ran out. I threw Stone Cold out, Heath Slater out...and I was in there with another CAW of mine and HHH. Suddenly, the countdown begins, and #29 comes out...and it's Kelly Kelly. She runs through the ring mat, and gets stuck in the middle of the ring. I can't punch her, kick her, grapple...do anything (and I didn't think women were allowed in the Rumble to begin with).

So, John Cena is the last guy out, at #30, and it ends up being me and HHH. I toss Trips over, and quickly, half of my face falls off (again, the jaw part, like it did in another glitch I explained earlier). Kelly Kelly is still there, upper torso in the ring, waist and legs under the mat? And I'm standing there, not able to move, with no jaw, just half a face connected to my neck.

Seriously, this game is getting ridiculous. I thought it was fun, and I wanted to ignore the minor glitches, but some of these just ruin everything. I can take one glitch in a singles match, or whatever...but Royal Rumbles last far too long, and this just leaves me upset at the game.