Finals GM2: Dallas at Miami (MIA 1-0)

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Great come back by DALLAS!! We gotta keep this momentum going for the next few games!

I hope so, you guys had so man bad calls favoring miami, but your team was like f u mr stern, were gonna win. I'm happy for you guys, great job. Have fun tonight.

Mavs with 11 offensive rebounds. The Heat with 6.

Yeah well, let's be honest, the Heat should've won the game despite that stat. If the Heat score 4 baskets and get like 3 stops in the last 5 minutes of the game, these easily win. Instead they scored like 5 points in the last 6 minutes of the game I think...

Edited by JYD

I have faith...Dallas has nothing. It took a perfect storm of horrible defense and offense for them to win this. We gotta go to Dallas and win, nothing changes except the crowd. Win one or two then come home and wrap it up!!

I have faith...Dallas has nothing. It took a perfect storm of horrible defense and offense for them to win this. We gotta go to Dallas and win, nothing changes except the crowd. Win one or two then come home and wrap it up!!

Yeah I think Miami wins in at worst six, I still think 5 though. Miami is by far the better team. But the inability to win this one does have to concern you a bit. I mean, wtf was that? It looked fixed at times during the comeback. All of a sudden Dallas got a lot easier shots and Miami never got a quality look. It was really strange.

It goes both ways... Miami can't rely on Wade and James playing hero ball, but the problem is, the reason they were winning was because of their hero-esque plays down the stretch (and of course, their stifling defense). Reminds me a lot of Cleveland's offense in previous years, Spo needs to rectify that.

Miami planned on playing help defense on Dirk on that last play, but due to Bosh's terrible defense, Dirk went away from it and got the easy lay up to win the game. What a terrible game from Chris.

The ball denial by Marion on LBJ and Kidd on Wade in the last 4 minutes or so was excellent, Carlisle needs to be given a ton of credit.

Yeah well, let's be honest, the Heat should've won the game despite that stat. If the Heat score 4 baskets and get like 3 stops in the last 5 minutes of the game, these easily win. Instead they scored like 5 points in the last 6 minutes of the game I think...

It's still a factor. If the offensive rebounding is even, that's 5 less shots for the Mavericks.

Every minute, every possession of the game is crucial, and equally as important. The Heat played bad late in the quarter, but played well early in the quarter.

Last game I pointed out Wade's 10 rebounds, who outrebounded the opposing team's shooting guards by 7. This game he outrebounded them by 1. Like I said last game, it's something people very often overlook.

And Kidd had 8 rebounds while Bibby had 1 and Chalmers had 0. The guard play on the boards is important, especially this series.

Good luck with LeBron and Wade getting every call to go their way. The NBA is becoming a joke with how much shit they give to those two.

Yeah I think Miami wins in at worst six, I still think 5 though. Miami is by far the better team. But the inability to win this one does have to concern you a bit. I mean, wtf was that? It looked fixed at times during the comeback. All of a sudden Dallas got a lot easier shots and Miami never got a quality look. It was really strange.

I have seen us blow huge leads many times this season, so it doesn't shock me too much. We tend to play like idiots with a huge lead. All these other close games have been within like 5-10 point leads so we have to be careful. With the 15 point lead we were settling for threes, not bothering to rotate on defense, and then when we needed to get our shit in gear, Dallas was already on a roll. Not to mention, we did nothing to bother Dirk at the end. He got a 3 on 1 layup, an open three, and a one on one drive against Bosh.

Does it worry me? Yea, we could very well lose 3 in a row, but we are too good of a team to let that happen. I hope, if not I won't hear the end of it. At the end of the day, we have two superstars and Bosh shows up when he feels like it, and they have Dirk. I like our chances to win at least one.

To put it this way, we lost this game...Dallas didn't win it.

Edited by SRV

I don't know why some of you guys are saying the Heat will still win in 5, maybe 6 games. They won their previous series in 5 games because nobody could beat them on their home court. Dallas just did. Not only that, but Dallas just snapped the Heat's winning streak. The momentum has shifted, this series is definitely going to 6, maybe 7 games.

Dallas will comeback to win by 2. Miami's defense won't hold up at all.... quote this

You have had the most random topics and things here on OTR and then you pull the psychic ability on everyone... you are more interesting than the Dos Equis man.

• Like 1

Does it worry me? Yea, we could very well lose 3 in a row, but we are too good of a team to let that happen. I hope, if not I won't hear the end of it. At the end of the day, we have two superstars and Bosh shows up when he feels like it, and they have Dirk. I like our chances to win at least one.

To put it this way, we lost this game...Dallas didn't win it.

Laker fans were saying the same thing after we blew that huge lead and lost the game in our series against Dallas. We were too good to lose 3 in a row, but that's exactly what happened.

Little over a minute left: Heat grabbed 2 offensive boards, good chance to build on their lead and crush some of Dallas' momentum. Instead Miami gets off 3 crummy shots and Dallas ties it on a fastbreak basket.

This was the play of the game for me, poor shot selection by Miami although Dallas played marvelous defense.

Edited by Dash