Finals GM4: Miami at Dallas (Miami Leads 2-1)

Finals GM4: Miami at Dallas (Miami Leads 2-1)  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Must win for Dallas here obviously. But if Wade plays the way he did yesterday and if the Mavs starters won't produce which is expected, then I see this series going 3-1. The drive and kick was very effective for the Heat, Chalmers did a great job of knocking down his shots though. Even though it's not nearly as easy as it sounds, the Mavs need to force LBJ and Wade to jumpshots rather than letting them break down their defense. Kidd and Barea needs to cut down with the silly turnovers and start making better decisions. Dirk will do his thing but will he get any help is the question.

I hope we win this, take a commanding lead and then we have 3 games to close them out rather than being tied up and putting all the marbles on game 5 before you take care of home court.

Changed it for you Kyle, it's actually at 9pm EST not 6pm EST.

I'm expecting the Mavs to make some adjustments to their offense, they need to space the floor better and help Dirk out when he gets doubled off those pick n rolls. Definitely a must win for Dallas.

Lulz, Jason Terry and DeShawn Stephenson are playing the psychological game with the wrong team. The Cessna made about 3 completely asinine comments today. First he said Juwan Howard could've made the shot Bosh did to win the game. Then he said he doesn't think LeBron can guard him this well in the fourth quarter for the entire series. Then on top of that he said Portland's defense is better than Miami's. Then...even on top of all that Stephenson said the Heat are "actors". Lol, bad idea.

Edited by Flash

As everyone knows, this is a must-win for the Mavs. They really need to find a new plan for defending Wade; whether it be giving Stephenson more minutes, or throwing hard doubles at him more frequently beyond the 3pt line. So far Kidd and Terry have been getting absolutely abused by Wade, specifically in the post, so Carslile needs to figure something out.

I expect LeBron to have a big game tonight.

Bet on whoever has a bigger payout, this could go either way. I am pretty sure you won't get much for betting on the Heat since they are favored in most bets anyway.