Finals GM4: Miami at Dallas (Miami Leads 2-1)

Finals GM4: Miami at Dallas (Miami Leads 2-1)  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I hate Chandler and Stevenson and Terry. Get all fired up for stupid stuff they are supposed to do like grab a rebound or make a shot. Taj Gibson did that same exact thing. Yet no one cares about their stupid useless celebrations.

There we go, just had to get my whining out there since everyone else is doing it.

I hate Chandler and Stevenson and Terry. Get all fired up for stupid stuff they are supposed to do like grab a rebound or make a shot. Taj Gibson did that same exact thing. Yet no one cares about their stupid useless celebrations.

There we go, just had to get my whining out there since everyone else is doing it.

......you have Eddie House standing up from the bench during every shot.......he is the king of useless scrub celebrations.

We're playing like shit, but I'll take the lead at half time. They're hitting their shots but we just refuse to cave in and that's a good sign. Great half from Bosh. Gotta use him more in the second if he's gonna keep being this aggressive. Also, it may be time to put LBJ on Terry when he comes into the game. Can't defend Dirk much better than that and we're doing great on the boards.

......you have Eddie House standing up from the bench during every shot.......he is the king of useless scrub celebrations.

This is all you got? Lmao...I don't know what else to do besides laugh to be honest.

Thats the bench, every scrub on the bench does the same thing. Looks at the Mavs bench and tell me what their scrubs are doing. Just pointing out that everyone is a hypocrite. You don't like when Lebron or Wade pump up their home crowd after a huge dunk or run, but its fine when other players get all excited for something as stupid as a rebound. I literally saw Tyson Chandler get extremely excited because he got a rebound over Mario Chalmers. Thats such a huge accomplishment that deserves some excitment I guess.

End rant though, back to the game. We play like crap with leads, I prefer we stay behind and then take the lead when they don't have time to come back.

Edited by SRV
  • Like 1

Thats the bench, every scrub on the bench does the same thing. Looks at the Mavs bench and tell me what their scrubs are doing. Just pointing out that everyone is a hypocrite. You don't like when Lebron or Wade pump up their home crowd after a huge dunk or run, but its fine when other players get all excited for something as stupid as a rebound. I literally saw Tyson Chandler get extremely excited because he got a rebound over Mario Chalmers. Thats such a huge accomplishment that deserves some excitment I guess.

End rant though, back to the game. We play like crap with leads, I prefer we stay behind and then take the lead when they don't have time to come back.

Its the microscope we've been under all year. Whether some want to admit it or not, most fans are bitter that none of these guys went to their teams or just hate the fact that they chose the chance at winning with each other and that's why they choose to bitch at whatever we do.

What on Earth was Dirk wearing in that halftime special? Sweat pants that went up to the bottom of his knees and then just cut off lol....freaking shants.

Its the microscope we've been under all year. Whether some want to admit it or not, most fans are bitter that none of these guys went to their teams or just hate the fact that they chose the chance at winning with each other and that's why they choose to bitch at whatever we do.

Omg stop [expletive]ing crying and embrace your role as the villain

Edited by Guru

The Mavs need more from Dirk....only 8 points in the first half? And 6 of those were in the first two minutes? If Dirk has no help, how were the Mavs up 4 with a little more than 2 minutes left in the half.

Dirk and Kidd need to be leaders and score this half. Terry was fine last half and should continue this half. NO MORE TURNOVERS.

Good first half by the Mavs, especially since Dirk was defended as well as he has the entire series. Terry was aggressive and made a lot of plays, Chandler has been very good defensively, and Stephenson hit 3-4 3's. LeBron really, really needs to turn on the switch and be aggressive...there is NO WAY he can not let the Mavs pay for leaving Kidd on him for long stretches.

I love how Flash can't handle his team being criticized, even when righteously so. You should just be happy you're not a Lakers fan on this forum ;)

BTW, nice foul call for Bosh :lol:

Dirk is on the verge of death, but I can't imagine what would happen if he somehow brought them back. I can see it now, comparisons to Jordan, and all that.

Here we go again with blowing the lead....we don't learn our lesson.

Edited by SRV

• Owner

This might be the first time since the 90s that I've turned the channel in every game of the series. The 2007 Finals series was terrible because of the blowout, but at least the Spurs were a skilled team that didn't disgrace the sport. I'm sick of the obvious flopping, the trash-talking, the blown layups, and just the overall play from both teams.

Honest to God, I've never seen as many people complain about the NBA as I'm seeing right now, on Facebook and Twitter, and while I usually defend the league, I don't know what to say right now. I would've rather had a Celtics/Spurs series, which would've been the absolute worst scenario for me up until I realized how bad this series really is.