Finals GM4: Miami at Dallas (Miami Leads 2-1)

Finals GM4: Miami at Dallas (Miami Leads 2-1)  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well, Jason Kidd didn't score at all which is kind of shocking, but the Mavs played very hard. Marion, Chandler, DeShawn, Kidd...GREAT defense.

Wade's performance in the 2nd half was jaw-dropping at times, including that block over Chandler. The ability for the Mavs to withstand that, especially down 9, AND Dirk with the flu at home...very admirable.

I don't think anyone had the ability to trash LeBron for his play this post season, he has been amazing, but tonight, he completely sucked. For a guy that says no one can guard him one on one, he felt very content with passing the ball. Someone tell him to wake up, it's the Finals. If I'm a Heat fan, I'm very disappointed in him. Wade and Bosh came to play, but he didn't. His game was pathetic, off pick n rolls, he was attacking laterally rather than looking to score, and instead of continuing his attack in the paint, once he see's Chandler he stops. If you notice in games, Wade continues to attack Chandler, and gets to the FT line. Big difference in mindsets....and people wonder why he's not getting to the line as often this series.

That was a fantastic play set up by Spo, the back screen for Wade was the perfect time to run it, and they nearly had it. Dwyane just simply started to make his move before catching the ball.

Carlisle switching to a zone late in the fourth really helped sparked the come back, Miami was confused and couldn't run anything on offense. That was huge for them, along with Chandler's rebounding.

LeBron played like a facilitator far too long. I don't understand how at any point during the final stretch he didn't feel like he had to be 100X's more aggressive on the offensive end.

Bosh cooled off after that excellent first half, if you are LeBron you have to realize that and take a much more aggressive stance on the offensive end to compensate. It's a mysterious performance by him. Even great players have bad nights, no one is perfect but tonight it looked like he had a plan and stuck with it no matter what the circumstance was. 8 points in unacceptable from him, no ones asking for 30 but you gotta put up at least 16-18 along with the near triple double numbers.

I hate the Mavs, but I do have major respect for Dirk. He's taken his game and attitude to an incredible level and you gotta respect that no matter what. I am just mystified at how timid LeBron played. It's one game and I don't think anyone would be surprised if he came back the next game and lit it up... but none the less it's all squared up now.

http://jockpost.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/skip-bayless-dougie.gif

http://i573.photobucket.com/albums/ss174/Shkodran1/LeBrickBayless.png

Tomorrow's 1st and 10 is gonna be EPIC.

• Like 2

Quite the legacy Lebron is creating for himself...

All I can say is that Dirk is one badass dude. Playing with a [expletive]ed up finger, the flu, and he still comes up big in crunch time. Now that the definition of being clutch, learn a thing or two Lebrick and Wade.

Dallas had to win and so they did. Geat win for them. And they saved the NBA Finals...

Funny how those Finals look exactly like the 94 ones so far. All the games have been won by less than 10 points, no team has scored at least 100 points, defense totally dominates the Finals, games 1 and 4 were won by the home team (Miami in game 1, Dallas in game 4 ; in 94 Houston in game 1, New York in game 4), games 2 and 3 by the away team (Dallas in game 2, Miami in game 3 ; in 94 New York in game 2, Houston in game 3) and of course the series is tied 2-2 after four games. Weird.. But as the 94 Finals are among my favorite Finals ever I have to say that it's good news. And I'm having a very good time. I just hope that the team I root for will win this time...

As for LeBron he better wakes up soon if he wants to become the best player in the league. I mean he was already not great in the last game, but this time he sucked, plain and simple... And this is not even the worst part, having a bad game can happen to anybody, but this time he looked like he wasn't even trying... That was just outrageous. Especially after what he did against Boston last year... It's in the playoffs that we see who the true best players are, LeBron should think about that.

As for Dirk, he was once again very impressive last night. Flu game number 2 ? Lol well alright he's not Michael Jordan, contrary to Michael the flu definitely had an impact on him, he struggled for most of the game but still... He fought like a warrior, gave all what he got, did all what he could to involve his teammates more, focused more on rebounds and hit the clutch shots... Another heroic performance. Alright that's it, I wanna become a woman and marry Dirk Nowitzki !! http://prettysketchy.com/site/smileys/smiley_big_grin.gif

Kind of expected, thats how ESPN works. When we win they all love Lebron, when we lose Lebron sucks and can't come through under pressure. Even with his shitty game though, he almost got a triple double.

I also hate how Wade gets lost in all this. He is shitting on the Mavs like he did in 06 but no one is giving him credit. If he hadn't missed that FT, it would have been a hell of a game. But he came up short when it counted most.

• Owner

Skip was giving Wade a lot of credit. He basically said the Heat were still going to win in six, and it was going to be all because of Wade, and the reason LeBron joined the Heat was so Wade could carry him to multiple championships.

Skip was giving Wade a lot of credit. He basically said the Heat were still going to win in six, and it was going to be all because of Wade, and the reason LeBron joined the Heat was so Wade could carry him to multiple championships.

Exactly.

I don't care about the media obsession over LBJ, all this hate he's receiving is completely justified. I'm still appalled at the lack of aggressiveness he gave in a rather important Finals game.

For all this talk about him being compared to Jordan, he sure didn't help his case. Last night was an abysmal effort by him.

He had a terrible game but I don't know if it's fair to judge him off one game, everyone has bad games, although this one was of pretty high magnitude...

I fully expect him to step up the next game though and redeem himself. But assuming the Heat win the series there's no doubt in my mind the MVP belongs to Wade. He's outplayed Lebron every game.

A prime MJ or even Kobe has never been out shined by another teammate for an entire series. Just saying

Edited by The Artesticle

He had a terrible game but I don't know if it's fair to judge him off one game, everyone has bad games, although this one was of pretty high magnitude...

I don't think anyone is judging his career off this one game (I know I'm not), but they are giving him a lot of heat for playing last night as if it was a regular season game.

http://jockpost.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/skip-bayless-dougie.gif

http://i573.photobucket.com/albums/ss174/Shkodran1/LeBrickBayless.png

Tomorrow's 1st and 10 is gonna be EPIC.

...And it delivered! :lol:

A prime MJ or even Kobe has never been out shined by another teammate for an entire series. Just saying

http://listentoleon.net/wp/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/shaq-kazaam.jpg

Shaq says hi.