Title Town

Title Town is Boston baby! I'm just hoping the Red Sox cap off the year in the fall with a World Series victory.

Also, today's Bruins parade is the largest sports parade in Boston history, which means they outdrew the Boston Red Sox parade in 2004 which is absolutely shocking.

LEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSS GOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This thread should serve as a quick tutorial on why the rest of America hates Boston as a sports town.

Please, I haven't been arrogant at all, and I'm pretty sure I didn't brag at all in the Stanley Cup thread after the Bruins said.

Are you sure this isn't why you hate Boston? You jealous?

http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg610/scaled.php?tn=0&server=610&filename=jrcim.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

Please, I haven't been arrogant at all, and I'm pretty sure I didn't brag at all in the Stanley Cup thread after the Bruins said.

Are you sure this isn't why you hate Boston? You jealous?

http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg610/scaled.php?tn=0&server=610&filename=jrcim.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

Jealous of Lucic and Horton? Not really.

I don't even hate the Bruins, it is just annoying that Boston wins every [expletive]ing year in every [expletive]ing sport.

Jealous of Lucic and Horton? Not really.

I don't even hate the Bruins, it is just annoying that Boston wins every [expletive]ing year in every [expletive]ing sport.

I would hate it as well, and I'm hoping the tables don't turn. I see the Patriots, Bruins, and Red Sox all being very competitive for years to come, and possibly the Celtics as well, but they're more of a question mark.

I want more Championships!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really don't see how anyone could truthfully disagree with the fact that Boston is title town...

This.

Well, I think this whole debate is really silly, but I never understood the deal with Green Bay being "title town".

I really don't see how anyone could truthfully disagree with the fact that Boston is title town...

Personally, I don't care if people disagree with Boston being title town, but I just completely disagree with Green Bay being title town. They have one famous franchise, and that's it. That is not worth of "title town".

Personally, I don't care if people disagree with Boston being title town, but I just completely disagree with Green Bay being title town. They have one famous franchise, and that's it. That is not worth of "title town".

I agree, Wisconsin sucks big times, green bay is an overrated franchise anyway, if anything chicago should be title town.

U guys clearly don't know shot since your not from here on new England . Boston has always had passiOnate sports fans u guys are Just hating on s city that has had great success this decade . Keep hating well keep winning no one can [expletive] with Boston !

Funny I never met a Patriots fan until 2002 :), never heard of Red Sox 'nation' until 2003-2004 and didn't even knew that Boston had a hockey franchise till now :lol:

Wow, you are so clever! The funniest part about this post is that it's coming from a Knicks and Mets fan. :lol: . Do those franchises still exist?

Edited by DaBearsfan101

Funny I never met a Patriots fan until 2002 :), never heard of Red Sox 'nation' until 2003-2004 and didn't even knew that Boston had a hockey franchise till now :lol:

The Celtics didn't have any fans until 08 either. I like the Wiki page for Titletown where its shows that LA has more titles in the last 11 years :lol:

The Celtics didn't have any fans until 08 either. I like the Wiki page for Titletown where its shows that LA has more titles in the last 11 years :lol:

This is almost as funny as his post. You bums show up at half-time if you even bother to show up. The Red Sox definitely had a bandwagon, but the Lakers is ten times worse, and you're apart of it.