Bogut + 10th overall pick for #2?

Dash

According to Darren Wolfson from ESPN 1500 Twin Cities:

Sounds like one of MANY deals that has been discussed: 2 for Bogut & 10. No clue who initiated. Remember, one of many talked about. #Twolves

Good chance there would be other parts. AGAIN, one of many discussed. RT @mattdeedrick: @DarrenWolfson what else would #wolves give up?

Can't stress enough based on replies: Teams are talking moves constantly. The talks w/ Milwaukee = one of many possible outcomes next week.

I would do that if I were the Wolves but it depends if the Cavs select Irving or not. Bogut may be coming off a down year but he's one of the best centers in the league when he's healthy, and Minnesota gets the 10th pick as a bonus (Burks?).

Bogut is not coming off a down year he is coming off a terrible year. Even with that said the trade is one to consider as the draft gets closer. imo it really comes down to how much they value Williams or Irving.

Still great centers are hard to come by. Maybe all Bogut really needs is a change of scenery like Al Jefferson did.

Meh, I wouldn't give up on Bogut if I were Milwaukee, I'd focus more on dealing away Jennings. Having an undersized 2 guard as your PG and a tweener at PF can't be good for your defense.

But if this were to happen, I'd look into adding Maggette or Salmons to the deal to free up some cap space.

Great deal for Minnesota btw.

This would be an absolutely amazing deal for the Wolves, especially if you consider that you could probably get ANOTHER good player for that 10th pick and other assets. Bogut and Love would eat the boards up, and Bogut can actually protect the rim. Would be a good match on paper, but you never know. They'd still be pieces away from being a playoff team, or even a 30 win team, but this would be a definite step in the right direction imo. I love Bogut.

I probably do this deal as it's been proven that Bogut isn't capable of carrying a team on his own. It's time to start fully rebuilding again as this current team, every involved, is not competitive enough to make a difference in the East.

However, I'd like to offer Bogut for the 2nd pick straight up while keeping our 10th pick. I feel like adding more youth would be beneficial or using the 10th pick to try and make a trade where we deal away Salmons, Maggette, or Gooden to free up some cap space for future seasons.

Just saw this trade idea on RealGM:

The trade that would work for both teams is:

Bogut/Salmons/Ersan

for:

Darko/Ridnour/Wes Johnson/ pick number 2

Bucks take Williams and draft burks or thompson and get jump started on a great rebuild:

Jennings/Ridnour

Burks/Delfino

Johnson/Delfino

Wiliams/Sanders

Milicic/Gooden

Plus the Twolves become MUCH better:

Rubio

Salmons

Beasley

Love

Bogut

I would honestly love this. We'd finally have a capable backup PG as well as two promising young guys in Johnson and Williams. Darko wouldn't be a terrible replacement for Bogut either.

I would love this trade if it was Bogut for #2+ others. Bogut when healthy, is one of the better centers in the game. Obviously, the key is if he is healthy.

This would allow us to rebuild, and get 2 players for this up-coming draft PLUS we will be able to get a Top 5 pick next year (hopefully) in a much better draft.

Draft Williams, Burks and then get a top 5 pick next year, and the Bucks will have a nice core to build around.

Rumors appear to be false.

Bucks general manager John Hammond told me a few minutes ago that trade rumors circulating about center Andrew Bogut are not accurate.

"There's no truth to any of these false rumors that have been reported," Hammond said.

One report said the Bucks were considering a deal that would send Bogut and their No. 10 pick in Thursday's draft to Minnesota for the No. 2 overall pick.

Hammond said the Bucks "have not" talked with the Timberwolves about a deal.

http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/124219914.html