shows that you're embarrassed to tell others you watch

Lkr

I watched some of American Idol this year, only because I was madly in love with Haley Reinhart lol

I also watch a lot of HGTV, but thats because my parents are always watching it in the living room so I just end up watching it too

Edited by SRV

I watch the Price is Right sometimes, re live my child hood since thats all I would watch at my grandparents house when I was sick and didn't go to school lol...except now its Drew Carey.

• Owner

Grey's Anatomy

Haha, I actually watched that a few times before, but mainly because my girl was watching it. Saw the episode where 007 dies...crazy stuff when he wrote it on her hand. :o

An actual show that I can watch by myself? Probably Days of our Lives...I have everyone beat. There's an actor on there (James Scott, who plays EJ DiMera) who is among my favorites, and he's a beast on the show.

If you watch the Young and the Restless then you win. My mom watches it every time she is at home on her break and I can't see how someone can sit through such a corny show with horrible acting.