shows that you're embarrassed to tell others you watch

Lkr

I watch that all the time lol I don't think that's embarrassing at all I would think more males than females watch it.

Which is why I'm surprised that you watch it.. :glasses:

ALF

Lol I love that show, one of my favorite ever... I ain't embarrassed though. I know that many people think that it's a bit lame, I've already been told that it was, just like for other shows that I like like Saved By the Bell, or older shows like Bewitched, Starsky and Hutch, etc... But I don't care. And I'm certainly not embarrassed about it, not even one bit lol. I actually think that it's rather those people who should be embarrassed not to like them. ^_^

Besides those shows remind me of my youth, at a time I wasn't an enraged alcoholic yet... Oh wait I was. :D

If you watch the Young and the Restless then you win. My mom watches it every time she is at home on her break and I can't see how someone can sit through such a corny show with horrible acting.

I guess I win then. Lol no jk I don't like that show at all, however I have to comfess that when I was in the army I watched the The Bold and The Beautiful (which is the exact same show). I had nothing to do the whole day, I spent my days in the armory and had nothing to do but watch TV... So I spent my time smoking, drinking and watching dumb shows like that one. And, at one point, I even surprisingly started to want to know what would happen in the next episode... I got even scared that I would became a fan of the show the day I would get out of the army lol... But I fortunately didn't and never watch an episode ever again.

And yeah I'm truly embarrassed about that. :D