What Are You Watching?

Haha ya I know... jus sayin. ;) Thx tho. <3

Roddick needs to do better effffffff! :angry:

Haha, yeah. That Cilic guy almost lost to a 17 year old Australian who complained about playing till 2am, the match went to 5 sets.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

2012 wasn't as horrible as I thought it was going to be. Special effects and visuals were all this movie really had going for it. I couldn't really believe how bad some of the acting was, and the story didn't really flow as smoothy as it should have for a 2 hr 30 min movie. All the suspense scenes were way to dramatic and predictable. Every obvious problem led to another and that was my biggest gripe with this movie other than the lack of acting. John Cusack seemed like he didn't even want to be in this, which made me laugh a few times. But I mean it's obviously not the worst movie ever made, but I disagree with Bearfan about it being all about rich people saving their asses, Oliver Platt was the only character with that attitude. Corny flick, but something to watch at least once.

2012 wasn't as horrible as I thought it was going to be. Special effects and visuals were all this movie really had going for it. I couldn't really believe how bad some of the acting was, and the story didn't really flow as smoothy as it should have for a 2 hr 30 min movie. All the suspense scenes were way to dramatic and predictable. Every obvious problem led to another and that was my biggest gripe with this movie other than the lack of acting. John Cusack seemed like he didn't even want to be in this, which made me laugh a few times. But I mean it's obviously not the worst movie ever made, but I disagree with Bearfan about it being all about rich people saving their asses, Oliver Platt was the only character with that attitude. Corny flick, but something to watch at least once.

Good little mini-review; I agree with most of your points.

Couple day ago I watched a movie called True Romance. It was awesome. Had a pretty great cast, Brad Pitt and Samuel Jackson had nice small roles. Gary Oldman was good in it too. And it was written by Quentin Tarantino so you know it's gonna be good.

Also saw A Scanner Darkly and watched Pineapple Express again.