Time for Portland to give up on Oden?

2 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Owner

Oden is a restricted free agent. Should Portland match an offer sheet that Oden is more than likely going to receive from a team in need of a talented center, or is it time to move on?

Nope, it is not time for Portland to move on. I still think Oden is very vital to the Blazers and when he does get healthy (I know, I said when, if ever), he'll be the defensive juggernaut we need him to be. I'm one of the few left in Portland that still wants Oden around. I know he'll be what we need him to be.

• Owner

Nope, it is not time for Portland to move on. I still think Oden is very vital to the Blazers and when he does get healthy (I know, I said when, if ever), he'll be the defensive juggernaut we need him to be. I'm one of the few left in Portland that still wants Oden around. I know he'll be what we need him to be.

Oden is an amazing defensive player when he's out there. He's on that Howard level, really. I would find it very hard to give up on him, but I do see why some are a bit worried, because that offer sheet could be a little too much.

Yeah, and I guess I can understand people's frustration with him but it's not his fault. He'll get healthy and prove he's worth the money and time we've already invested into him. Once he gets out there and starts playing well, people will jump right back on his bandwagon.

Or, if we give up on him and let him walk, he signs with another team and has a great career, people will always diss on management for letting him walk. It's pretty much a lose lose situation until he actually gets back on the court.