ECN's Fantasy Football Auction Draft

EastCoastNiner

I ran one last year and it was pretty fun, and want to know if anyone would like to do it again this year? If you want to, please post in here. I did it on ESPN last year, but if Yahoo! has the option, I will do it there because most people on this site seem to like Yahoo! better.

After I find out if there's enough people to do the league, I will PM everyone the info, as well as put it in the first post in this thread.

League ID: 200274

Password: otr123

The draft is currently scheduled for THIS FRIDAY at 9 E.T.!!!!! Let me know what you think!

Edited by EastCoastNiner

I need to know who signed up already, and there are still spots open!

Also, the person with the name "49er's 12-4" will be getting all of their trades rejected by the commissioner. :glasses: .

Pretty sure that's Lkr.

I need to know who signed up already, and there are still spots open!

Also, the person with the name "49er's 12-4" will be getting all of their trades rejected by the commissioner. :glasses: .

<3

Don't worry, it won't be on Friday. I'll be changing it to the middle or later in August.

someone that understands that there is no reason to rush a draft when there are still injury concerns as well as potential holdout issues?! amazing!

• Like 1