ECN's Fantasy Football Auction Draft

EastCoastNiner

Well we are up to 8 guys in this league, I think we still need at least 2 more guys. We should try to do this draft in the next week or so. I doubt waiting for another 20 days is going to make a difference. Also me and prodigy aint going to be able to make it if the draft is after this upcoming week. If anything just make it open to the public so we can at least fill up and draft.

Well we are up to 8 guys in this league, I think we still need at least 2 more guys. We should try to do this draft in the next week or so. I doubt waiting for another 20 days is going to make a difference. Also me and prodigy aint going to be able to make it if the draft is after this upcoming week. If anything just make it open to the public so we can at least fill up and draft.

We'll be able to get at least two more people, and hopefully four more. We will be drafting soon. I'll try and get a few more people.

I'll join depending on when the draft is.. i leave for college on Tuesday and the last thing I wanna do with my last 6 days is draft a fantasy football team. But wednesday (7 days from now) and on I'd be down

What school you going to attending? Lol I didnt think you were even that old.

I would rather have it towards the end of Augest. I'm thinking more around Augest 25th or something like that, and early September if need be.

This way, it will give time for more people to sign-up, work out their conflicts if they have any, and give people a taste of the pre-season to see what some players look like.

That also works, I just dont want it to between 14-28 of August.