Yahoo Fantasy Football - Offline Draft

ChosenOne

WTF the last thing I want to do with my last 3 weekends in this state is spend it with you guys.. who the hell would be busy on a tuesday night, as opposed to a saturday night?

People who have an actual job, and we would do it around 4pm not 11pm.

Online draft is retarded, illwill complaining about ppl draft picks being simmed, they are def going to be simmed there. Trust me I know how online drafts go, 8 ppl show up and the 6 that don't are stuck with a shit team that they don't want and they lose interest in the league.

Online draft is retarded, illwill complaining about ppl draft picks being simmed, they are def going to be simmed there. Trust me I know how online drafts go, 8 ppl show up and the 6 that don't are stuck with a shit team that they don't want and they lose interest in the league.

Thank you! I was waiting for someone outside of myself to say that.

We are going to stick with this, I once again urge people to send me a list of there top ten players.

If 43% of this league is going to miss a scheduled online draft, you know why I don't want to be in it.

Dude we are going to continue it like this, let me know if your in or out. It better to get a pick simmed rather than an entire team which would happen in an online draft. I know I speak for all/most of us when I say we want you to stick around.

Dude we are going to continue it like this, let me know if your in or out. It better to get a pick simmed rather than an entire team which would happen in an online draft. I know I speak for all/most of us when I say we want you to stick around.

well you gave no one a heads up that the draft was even starting, you just randomly started it. there is a reason why this league will fail.

well you gave no one a heads up that the draft was even starting, you just randomly started it. there is a reason why this league will fail.

People who joined this league should be checking this site ATLEAST once a day so that shouldn't be an excuse. People should either not complain when a pick gets simmed or check this league once a day.

It's the middle of Summer. You guys are all gung ho to start a league that is in the midst of the biggest Free Agency rush in NFL history. You're impatience is stupid. It's the first round, we've got a month and a half to finish. No one should get their first round pick simmed. I know 50, he wouldn't miss the pick. He doesn't check the site all the time, he's a pretty busy dude. I say give him till tomorrow. There should be no clock for now.