Yahoo Fantasy Football - Offline Draft

ChosenOne

It's the middle of Summer. You guys are all gung ho to start a league that is in the midst of the biggest Free Agency rush in NFL history. You're impatience is stupid. It's the first round, we've got a month and a half to finish. No one should get their first round pick simmed. I know 50, he wouldn't miss the pick. He doesn't check the site all the time, he's a pretty busy dude. I say give him till tomorrow. There should be no clock for now.

I wont be simming his pick anytime soon dont worry.

well you gave no one a heads up that the draft was even starting, you just randomly started it. there is a reason why this league will fail.

Im sorry but the dude hasnt even made a post in the last 3 days. I simmed his pick he hasnt said a word Im taking it that he doesnt care and is happy with this pick. It seems to me you have a bigger problem than he does.

Everyone needs to relax. The league filled up fast, so maybe ChosenOne thought that their would be instant activity, especially during the FA period. I understand that. However, I also understand that there was no clear announcement that the draft would be starting, and teams are still making moves.

It's not a big deal, so stop criticizing each other. We have over a month to finish the draft, and it will get done. Everything will work out.

lol none of you renos are calm. you've already skipped a pick after giving no one any alert that the draft was even starting

And we have spoke with the dude and he is fine with the pick we made so stfu and move on.

Edited by ChosenOne