Kevin Durant goes all Kevin Durant on Rucker Park

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=DBsLxqH-0bQ#at=117

Remember Kevin Durant(notes)? The guy that could just lift from anywhere, follow-through with his elbow under the ball, and splash in from deep? The guy that made you wonder why he just didn't pull up from 32 feet away, every time down court?

Well, here's Kevin Durant at a very famous court in New York City, fulfilling your every need.

This is a game that people need to see. This is a game that needs to be watched, even if Reggie Miller is calling the action. This is a game that, sometime around early November, needs to come back into people's lives. This is a game that counts for absolutely nothing, but means all the world to those who have given their lives to it. NBA? The NBA's players? This isn't a game.

Durant dropped 66 points, by the way.

Edited by ChosenOne

That's [expletive]ing crazy. A lot of times I feel he is too unselfish in the NBA, specifically when he gets it rolling from 3. I believe he still hasn't cracked 50pts yet, but once he learns to be more aggressive and take over entire games ala Kobe/prime T-Mac/prime Arenas, he will be one of those guys always a risk to drop 60pts and completely obliterate defenses.

Yeah...Andre Miller dropped 52 in a game, come on Kevin, man up....

But really though, that is insane. And I do agree with Nitro, he is unselfish on the court. He should be taking over games in Kobe/TMac/Arenas fashion when his team needs him the most. Forget Westbrook, he needs to take over!

• Owner

He's one of those offensive players that you have to shrug your shoulders at. There's too much to defend when you're playing him. He can get to the line, hit 25-foot threes, pull up off the dribble, and even if he's not strong enough to back you deep into the post, he can take post position and shoot over you within seconds.

I believe he still hasn't cracked 50pts yet, but once he learns to be more aggressive and take over entire games ala Kobe/prime T-Mac/prime Arenas, he will be one of those guys always a risk to drop 60pts and completely obliterate defenses.

I know he dropped 47 last season, can't remember if it was on the Nuggets or Wolves (he went off on both...it was the game he also pulled down 18 boards). He also had a big game against the Hornets a few seasons ago, but I don't think he's had over 47.