If The NFL Were To Draft All Over Again

EastCoastNiner

If the NFL were to disassemble every team, and place every player and coach in the draft, what is the highest you would draft a coach?

You would be guaranteed that the coach would stay for 12 years unless he was fired, and the rest of the players will have to be re-signed if they were to remain after their initial contracts, which we'll say are six years.

I'm asking this because I've been thinking if I would rather take Belichick over Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, or any other player. It doesn't have to be Belichick as it could be a coach like Tomlin or McCarthy. So, what is the highest you would take a coach, and which coaches would you take?

you would take Belichick over Brady or Manning? gtfo

Well, according to most of you, Brady isn't really that good, and would never be near Manning's level , nor surpass him.

Going 14-2 in a "re-building" or "transitional" year speaks volumes about the coach. So, yes, I would definitely consider taking him over Brady and Manning.

Well, according to most of you, Brady isn't really that good, and would never be near Manning's level , nor surpass him.

Going 14-2 in a "re-building" or "transitional" year speaks volumes about the coach. So, yes, I would definitely consider taking him over Brady and Manning.

I'd love to hear who called the Patriots year last year a rebuilding one

I'd love to hear who called the Patriots year last year a rebuilding one

At the beginning of the year? Pretty much every analyst on television along with pretty much ever major NFL publication. That's what was being said the entire off-season, until the Patriots started raping teams as usual.

They're going 19-0 this year. Take it to the bank, along with Gronkowski going to the pro-bowl.

I'd love to see how Belichick is as a coach when he doesn't have the talent he has had in New England. OH WAIT, we have

You could apply that poor and terrible way of thinking to pretty much every situation. Nobody is going to win with a team that has no talent. You like to take things to the extreme, yet you never make any sense. Stick to reading PC Magazine.

Let's see how Manning compares to Brady in TD passes when he doesn't have Harrison. Oh, wait, omgzzzzzzz, we have! Brady slaughters him. OMG!!

I guess you could plug any QB on the Packers and they'd be great, right? I mean, Matt Flynn barely played last year and he almost led the Packers to defeating the 14-2 Patriots.

Your awful logic never fails to surprise me.

You're a terrible troll by the way, but you got a response, just because I can't tell if you're trolling, or if you're just retarded. It's probably a mixture of both.

Edited by EastCoastNiner

You could apply that poor and terrible way of thinking to pretty much every situation. Nobody is going to win with a team that has no talent. You like to take things to the extreme, yet you never make any sense. Stick to reading PC Magazine.

Let's see how Manning compares to Brady in TD passes when he doesn't have Harrison. Oh, wait, omgzzzzzzz, we have! Brady slaughters him. OMG!!

I guess you could plug any QB on the Packers and they'd be great, right? I mean, Matt Flynn barely played last year and he almost led the Packers to defeating the 14-2 Patriots.

Your awful logic never fails to surprise me.

You're a terrible troll by the way, but you got a response, just because I can't tell if you're trolling, or if you're just retarded. It's probably a mixture of both.

You're just mad that Belichick is nothing special.

BTW, I've never read PC magazine in my life, sorry.

BTW 2, Brady doesn't slaughter Manning's TDs since Harrison has been gone:

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/M/MannPe00.htm

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/B/BradTo00.htm

Hey look, the stats prove you're wrong. I guess I'm the retard though. 12-4 49ers

What exactly did Lombardi win without star players? What exactly did Walsh win without Montana, Rice, and Young? What about Gibbs? What about Parcell? Damn, I feel dirty even associating Lombardi with superior coaches, but the point remains. What player or coach has won with no supporting cast in any of the four major sports? I would really love to know. I know you're just trolling though, but you really are dumb.

If you're so confident about this season, lets make a $100 paypal bet right here, since Belichick sucks so much. The Patriots will finish the regular season with a better record than the Packers.

Edited by EastCoastNiner

What exactly did Lombardi win without star players? What exactly did Walsh win without Montana, Rice, and Young? What about Gibbs? What about Parcell? Damn, I feel dirty even associating Lombardi with superior coaches, but the point remains. What player or coach has won with no supporting cast in any of the four major sports? I would really love to know. I know you're just trolling though, but you really are dumb.

If you're so confident about this season, lets make a $100 paypal bet right here, since Belichick sucks so much. The Patriots will finish the regular season with a better record than the Packers.

I'll take that bet right [expletive]ing now.

:lol:

So we're going to go from SB Champs to not making the playoffs even though we've lost practically nothing from last season? I see us as the clear favorites to win it all again, no question about it. Bias or no bias, you can't say a team that is fresh off a SB victory won't make the playoffs the next season with the same roster.

So we're going to go from SB Champs to not making the playoffs even though we've lost practically nothing from last season? I see us as the clear favorites to win it all again, no question about it. Bias or no bias, you can't say a team that is fresh off a SB victory won't make the playoffs the next season with the same roster.

Sure I can, and Vegas does not agree with your assessment one bit, although Vegas makes their lines not just based upon who they think is the best team.

The Packers are probably the 5th best team in the NFL right now if they're lucky.

You guys had a fluke year. Your backups couldn't have made that much of a difference over your supposedly scrub starters if they won the sb. How did you guys do the previous few seasons? You guys made no changes this off season, sad to say but rodgers will be dead. Your wide outs and secondary just got a year older. Your team wont get the same breaks nor have the same hunger they did this past season, mark my words.

• Like 1