If The NFL Were To Draft All Over Again

EastCoastNiner

:lol:

So we're going to go from SB Champs to not making the playoffs even though we've lost practically nothing from last season? I see us as the clear favorites to win it all again, no question about it. Bias or no bias, you can't say a team that is fresh off a SB victory won't make the playoffs the next season with the same roster.

OH, and just remember, YOU HAD TO RELY ON THE LIONS TO GET YOU INTO THE PLAYOFFS LMAO.

You guys had a fluke year. Your backups couldn't have made that much of a difference over your supposedly scrub starters if they won the sb. How did you guys do the previous few seasons? You guys made no changes this off season, sad to say but rodgers will be dead. Your wide outs and secondary just got a year older. Your team wont get the same breaks nor have the same hunger they did this past season, mark my words.

I don't get why you and ECN give each other hand jobs now.. like what started this newfound bromance?

I don't get why you and ECN give each other hand jobs now.. like what started this newfound bromance?

ecn sends him IMs to post something and dbf does it. he's really easy to manipulate. basically ECN types it out, and just tells dbf to post it so he can look like someone actually agrees with him. why he wants dbf of all people to be on his side doesn't make sense though

ecn sends him IMs to post something and dbf does it. he's really easy to manipulate. basically ECN types it out, and just tells dbf to post it so he can look like someone actually agrees with him. why he wants dbf of all people to be on his side doesn't make sense though

Nope. It's more like you IM me asking me which of the two nasty ass chicks from Skins I like more every day. Or, always IM'ing me saying how shitty the U.S. is.

U MAD?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZC_DVJxKCyw

Edited by EastCoastNiner

You guys had a fluke year. Your backups couldn't have made that much of a difference over your supposedly scrub starters if they won the sb. How did you guys do the previous few seasons? You guys made no changes this off season, sad to say but rodgers will be dead. Your wide outs and secondary just got a year older. Your team wont get the same breaks nor have the same hunger they did this past season, mark my words.

You are one to talk about dead quarterbacks, Cutler got sacked 52 times last year, 21 more times than Rodgers, how dare you dis any teams offensive line. Wideouts and secondary getting a year older is not a bad thing if you have a secondary with nick collins tramon williams sam shields and wideouts such as greg jennings jordy nelson and james jones, are you dumb? Not to mention they lost their starting HB and TE last year, both of which will make an impact upon returning. lol talk about flukes let's talk the 2010 Bears.

You are one to talk about dead quarterbacks, Cutler got sacked 52 times last year, 21 more times than Rodgers, how dare you dis any teams offensive line. Wideouts and secondary getting a year older is not a bad thing if you have a secondary with nick collins tramon williams sam shields and wideouts such as greg jennings jordy nelson and james jones, are you dumb? Not to mention they lost their starting HB and TE last year, both of which will make an impact upon returning. lol talk about flukes let's talk the 2010 Bears.

:wacko: :blink: :mellow: :o :lol: .

My "man crush" has about as many rings as your Cowboys had wins last year.

Yet, of course, as usual, we have dumb and dumber coming in here derailing a thread asking a question.

This thread has been derailed since you started making $100 pay pal bets

No, it has been like that before that. I was asking a simple question, and giving reasons, and you clueless people just try and derail threads as usual.

This thread has been derailed, why are you posting about it now? How are we clueless? smh...

btw, lol @ bringing the Cowboys up like I care, classic ECN

Edited by fish7718

God damn, is this what the Football section (and OTR) has come down to? You guys [expletive]ing bickering and fighting about useless and irrelevant things in EVERY thread? ECN slipping things in there to troll and back up his attacks on other members? DBF joining him, fish, lkr, etc fight back, so it's not like I'm targeting ECN. It gets REALLY tiring when all some of us want to do is talk about football without being called retarded, clueless or getting into petty arguments about something that happened 2 years ago or what goes on in a [expletive]ing offline fantasy draft. You guys are little [expletive]ing children.

• Like 1

Also, who gives a shit whether TruTrojan makes youtube videos and trades and collects baseball cards? Who [expletive]ing cares. You guys bring it up in every thread, or some stupid paypal bet, or some argument about fantasy football. All you guys do is argue argue argue and [expletive]ing argue. Jesus Christ.

Someone get me a drink.

• Like 4

You guys are little [expletive]ing children.

Pretty much this. It's sad that some people here can't form actual arguements, and instead bring in unrelated things to insult other members...I swear it's like I'm in [expletive]ing high school again.

Also, who gives a shit whether TruTrojan makes youtube videos and trades and collects baseball cards? Who [expletive]ing cares. You guys bring it up in every thread, or some stupid paypal bet, or some argument about fantasy football. All you guys do is argue argue argue and [expletive]ing argue. Jesus Christ.

Someone get me a drink.

This is what happens when most of you can't have a discussion. It was a simple question for the thread. I said any coach from Belichickm, to Tomlin, to any other coach. There's reasons for multiple coaches to be taken high, yet most of you get your panties in a bunch and start acting like idiots. It's just a jealous issue. I'd be jealous too if I were most of you.

This is what happens when most of you can't have a discussion. It was a simple question for the thread. I said any coach from Belichickm, to Tomlin, to any other coach. There's reasons for multiple coaches to be taken high, yet most of you get your panties in a bunch and start acting like idiots. It's just a jealous issue. I'd be jealous too if I were most of you.

I think it's stupid shit like this that starts most of it.

• Like 2

It's just a jealous issue. I'd be jealous too if I were most of you.

That's exactly part of the problem. You start to make sense then you slip one of these in there. If you cut that out half the people here would cut the unnecessary shots back as well and we could actually have some quality discussions about the sport we all love.

Says the one who goes into the Patriots thread and starts making stupid comments.

I went into that thread expecting discussion about the Patriots (and 49r's, wtf?), and what I got was you posting a bunch of photos of half-naked men, which I commented on and made the conclusion that you are a flaming homosexual.

• Like 3

That's exactly part of the problem. You start to make sense then you slip one of these in there. If you cut that out half the people here would cut the unnecessary shots back as well and we could actually have some quality discussions about the sport we all love.

That quote in particular is true though. If I say that the Patriots, Bruins, Red Sox, and Celtics are very good teams, that makes me a "homer", but the matter of fact is that they are good teams. Currently, all Boston sports teams are very good, which is something most cities can't say about their teams, so there aren't really times where I can say one of the teams I root for aren't good. It's just the reality of the situation. Most of it is driven by jealousy.

That quote in particular is true though. If I say that the Patriots, Bruins, Red Sox, and Celtics are very good teams, that makes me a "homer", but the matter of fact is that they are good teams. Currently, all Boston sports teams are very good, which is something most cities can't say about their teams, so there aren't really times where I can say one of the teams I root for aren't good. It's just the reality of the situation. Most of it is driven by jealousy.

So their jealousy is why you do crap like post pics of baseball cards, stupid youtube videos and all that to insult and take-down other members? That's news to me.

• Like 2