If The NFL Were To Draft All Over Again

EastCoastNiner

That quote in particular is true though. If I say that the Patriots, Bruins, Red Sox, and Celtics are very good teams, that makes me a "homer", but the matter of fact is that they are good teams. Currently, all Boston sports teams are very good, which is something most cities can't say about their teams, so there aren't really times where I can say one of the teams I root for aren't good. It's just the reality of the situation. Most of it is driven by jealousy.

I think your problem is you think you're better than everyone because you like Boston teams. If anyone disagrees with you, they're stupid, look at the superbowl rings. You can't have a simple discussion without you bringing up Boston's past success. You're a very arrogant person

I think your problem is you think you're better than everyone because you like Boston teams. If anyone disagrees with you, they're stupid, look at the superbowl rings. You can't have a simple discussion without you bringing up Boston's past success. You're a very arrogant person

That doesn't get brought up until "12-4" gets brought up a billion times. I give my reasoning for discussions, and you guys run out of reasoning, and bring up 12-4.

ecn, no one is jealous and no one cares about how good the teams you root for are. only 1 of them is a champion right now. The Red Sox and Patriots won as many playoff games as the Jaguars did last year.