Bold Statements for the 2011 NFL Season

AboveLegit

Either way both guys only had a couple starts under their belt. My point is that they were both unproven. I'm making a bold statement as the thread indicates, I never actually said that he'll be a bust in Arizona.

I hear ya. And it's certainly possible. I am just not really following the comparison to Feeley is all.

Yeh, but the way Vick came back was remarkable. There was no person who envisioned him to make such an impact after being out of the game so long. And Feeley is actually a really good comparison to Kolb, he has a couple standout games in Philly and some team eventually buys into it. What did Feeley do is Miami? Absolutely nothing.

But Vick was a superstar before he left the league, you can't really tie him in as a guy that looks good for the Eagles and then goes off and is shitty elsewhere.. same with McNabb, his skillset fell off a bit before he was traded away. If you want to focus mainly on Feeley, that's fair.. it's not super close, but I can see where you're coming from. Much better than Garcia, McNabb, and Vick.

Patriots go 19-0, and if not, it's because they lose to GB in the Super Bowl.

Packers go at worst, 13-3, baring injury to Rodgers.

49er's win the NFC West, as they no longer have Jimmy Raye and Mike Singletary. This is the year where Alex Smith finally breaks out. If you say it enough times, it will come true.

The New Orleans Saints do not make the playoffs.

Tom Brady wins his third, and second consecutive NFL MVP award.

Clay Matthews will be on pace for 18 sacks during week seven, and then gets suspended for HGH.

Rob Gronkowski leads all AFC TE's in TD receptions this year. (You can take this one to the bank)

While Philly's line does have Cole, I have concern's that Jenkins is gonna stay healthy. He's 30+ and is often injured. I think Philly makes the playoffs but won't be a monster everyone thinks.

As for my AFC playoffs statement. I was just listing the teams that would be in the mix for the playoffs. San Diego has a very, very good offense. Not to mention, the AFC West isn't that great.

The Philadelphia Eagles will go 12-4, HFA in the NFC and face the New York Jets in the Super Bowl.

The NFC West becomes respectable again as all 4 teams finish with above .500 records!

Peyton Hillis IS a one hit wonder..

Houston FINALLY makes the playoffs

McNabb gets released mid-season from the Vikings (loll)

Tampa Bay surprisingly wins the NFC South

Carolina Panthers go 8-8, Cam Newton Rookie of the Year.

The Philadelphia Eagles will go 12-4, HFA in the NFC and face the New York Jets in the Super Bowl.

The NFC West becomes respectable again as all 4 teams finish with above .500 records!

Peyton Hillis IS a one hit wonder..

Houston FINALLY makes the playoffs

McNabb gets released mid-season from the Vikings (loll)

Tampa Bay surprisingly wins the NFC South

Carolina Panthers go 8-8, Cam Newton Rookie of the Year.

Now here are some bold predictions, I like.