2011-2012 General Football Discussion

fish7718

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After just missing a 16 yard TD on perfect pass and catch to Steve Smith, Cam on 3rd and 11 Cam Newton goes to work breaking a beautiful 16 yard TD scramble. Kid looked pretty damn impressive on that drive when he didn't have his RG right in his face.

Preseason, yes, Single Coverage, yes, rookie unproven QB, yes. All excuses aside AJ Green is burning Chris Gamble one of the better corners in the NFL up and down the field.

Meanwhile over in Philly, lol Eagles pass block.

Dez Bryant looking amazing tonight, Romo isn't looking too bad himself. Elam looks awful, Sensabaugh had a great preseason, not expecting him to keep it up, I expect him to see the same player he has been. Def need Jenkins and Newman back to adequetly judge this D but it seems like we have had more success against the pass than the run? :huh:

ECN still feeling good about that 19-0 prediction? :lol:

Dez Bryant looking amazing tonight, Romo isn't looking too bad himself. Elam looks awful, Sensabaugh had a great preseason, not expecting him to keep it up, I expect him to see the same player he has been. Def need Jenkins and Newman back to adequetly judge this D but it seems like we have had more success against the pass than the run? :huh:

ECN still feeling good about that 19-0 prediction? :lol:

So, that's why Prodigy was asking me for Dez.

Also, I'm feeling fine about it. No Haynesworth, Ellis, ect, and they aren't playing the 4-3 which they are now built for. However, I will say the o-line is playing terrible, and Detroit's defense line is very good.

So, that's why Prodigy was asking me for Dez.

Also, I'm feeling fine about it. No Haynesworth, Ellis, ect, and they aren't playing the 4-3 which they are now built for. However, I will say the o-line is playing terrible, and Detroit's defense line is very good.

I actually had no idea what Dez was up to to be honest lol. I've just always liked him ever since he came into the NFL.

I actually had no idea what Dez was up to to be honest lol. I've just always liked him ever since he came into the NFL.

I almost took Dez over Mike Wallace in my fantasy draft, though it would have been a bit of a reach.. and I have a feeling I might end up regretting it. I think Dez and Felix break out huge this year and Dallas is back as a force in the East.

I almost took Dez over Mike Wallace in my fantasy draft, though it would have been a bit of a reach.. and I have a feeling I might end up regretting it. I think Dez and Felix break out huge this year and Dallas is back as a force in the East.

Agreed. Mike Wallace is going to have a solid year anyways so you'll be fine unless Dez goes crazy this year. I drafted Romo feeling he'll have a good year but we'll see.

• 1 month later...

Oh lol.. I wasn't trying to report he died, I heard about that when it happened.. just reporting the autopsy results showing he died of something B and I have both dealt with from diabetes. Shame he didn't even know he was diabetic, he must have been feeling pretty awful.

Edited by illwill21