2011-2012 General Football Discussion

fish7718

Discuss...

Contrary to popular belief, better record/harder schedule, the Giants actually have a tougher schedule than Philly this year, they play GB and NO vs Chi and Atl and the Eagles get NY and NE at home, NYG has to play them on the road, then again NY is a neutral game either way...just food for though

:)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steelers got pretty easy schedule this year. Im def solid on our team this year but like i say every year we need Troy to be healthy if we want win SB.

I hope Mike Wallace will emerge his role as WR... My only concern this year is our oline doesn't look good but what we gonna do? nothin

The 49er's need to learn how to block. This is going to be a long season if they don't.

Agreed. I don't think there was a single down where Alex Smith wasn't hit on a passing play. I guess this is what happens when you get a little over a week to practice. Hopefully it gets solved.

Vick little off, Eagles secondary got burned twice on 20+ yard TD's one a subpar double move by Antonio Brown sold mostly by Roethlisberger to burn Asante Samuel, I'm not sure who else tooked the field for the Eagles tonight.

All of the starters suited up, yeah put those NFC Championship predictions on hold, Vick just threw another pick.

Edited by fish7718

This team is going nowhere!!!

PS I am already pissed off with the Vince Young signing, since so far his only contribution has been that stupid "dream team" comment. Nice easy punch line for Eagle haters when games like this happen.

This team is going nowhere!!!

PS I am already pissed off with the Vince Young signing, since so far his only contribution has been that stupid "dream team" comment. Nice easy punch line for Eagle haters when games like this happen.

Haha calm down I never said that but it is depressing to see these mediocre WR's consistently break down this coverage and now leftwich is moving the offense just fine, D-line has been surprisingly stuffed. At the end of the day it is just preseason, I'm sure they'll be ready come week 1, but elite? We'll see...

I am not terribly concerned. Tons of new faces on defense, revamped coaching staff, and only three weeks of practice under their belts.

But according to most Eagles fans on Twitter, they are destined to be 3-13 now.

I'd be a little worried about Vick, especially if you play a team like the Steelers, they seem to have him figured out which is to contain blitz him like that last interception. Lol at Vick coming up and walloping Polamalu in a preseason game, Vick really hasn't used his head much this game. Anyway Eagles have a lot of stuff to work on, Steelers on the other hand they look great, even the secondary has played adequate, their o-line fantastic...

I'd be a little worried about Vick, especially if you play a team like the Steelers, they seem to have him figured out which is to contain blitz him like that last interception. Lol at Vick coming up and walloping Polamalu in a preseason game, Vick really hasn't used his head much this game. Anyway Eagles have a lot of stuff to work on, Steelers on the other hand they look great, even the secondary has played adequate, their o-line fantastic...

Eagles never play the Steeler, and PIT won't make it to the Super Bowl. but ok?????????????/

All I can say about tonight's game is......WOW!!!!

The Patriots defensive line was absolutely dominant, and only allowed 9 yards well into the second quarter. They were after Freeman the entire first half.

Andre Carter was unbelievable. He was by FAR the best defensive player on the Patriots tonight. He was nothing short of unstoppable.

The offense was pretty good in the first half as well, but the offensive-line was a little shaky.

This season is going to be amazing.

I am concerned about Vick, but it has nothing to do with last night.

I am just worried about a general regression.

I don't think either hit was dirty, and credit to both players for getting up right away.

The penalty on the Ochocinco hit was worse. You can't take that hit out of the game. It's a play on the WR, trying to make sure he does not catch the ball.

Edited by EastCoastNiner