Most memorable game you've been to

Celtics3420

Well, its the offseason, and its quiet as [expletive]. So, post the most memorable games you've attended.

Me? well sadly, i've never been to a playoff game. :(. Never seen a game winner :(. But, i was at that game against Indy the year before 08 i believe. It was the infamous "Pierce, GOT IT OFF THE GLASS!!!!!!!!". Epic Mike Gorman highlight(watched espn for like 2 hours when i got home just to see that again xD). I was goin nuts when it happened lol. We won by 1 after Stephen Jackson missed the potential game winner(THANK GOD).

My most memorable game was being at Kobes 62 points in 3 quarters against Dallas. He was on fire that night and nobody could have stopped him. He had actually outscored the Mavs by himself after 3 quarters, he hit a 3 with a few seconds left in the 3rd quarter that gave him the lead and the crowd realized this and started going crazy.

I went to two Warriors/Kings games last season at Oracle. In one of the games, the Warriors lost in triple overtime. In the other game, Kevin Martin and Monta Ellis both had career highs and the Warriors won in overtime.

I've only been to 2 games.

LeBron TripleDouble with 50 points

&

Kobe 61 points vs Knicks

:D :D :D:D

*Also, I'll move this to General NBA Section

I thought you were also planning to go to the Celtics-Knicks game after that.

Out of all sports games I've attended, the Yankees-Mets game where Castillo dropped the ball was the most memorable. Out of basketball games, the most memorable was the Nets coming back from a 20+ point deficit against Washington and winning by 2.

Edited by Waldo

Game six of the 2007 Eastern Conference Finals.

Daniel Gibson went off with over 30 pts, and it was just surreal. I felt like I was in a dream, seeing LeBron jump on Z when the buzzer rang...just amazing...

Also LeBron's buzzer beater vs. Washington in Game 5 I think of the 2006 playoffs 1st round. Awesomeness.

Last year my favorite game was the Cavs/Celtics game on my birthday when we beat them bad.

Game six of the 2007 Eastern Conference Finals.

Daniel Gibson went off with over 30 pts, and it was just surreal. I felt like I was in a dream, seeing LeBron jump on Z when the buzzer rang...just amazing...

Also LeBron's buzzer beater vs. Washington in Game 5 I think of the 2006 playoffs 1st round. Awesomeness.

Last year my favorite game was the Cavs/Celtics game on my birthday when we beat them bad.

That game was epic. I watched it live, I can remember it very well. The bench started to act a bit disrespectful though.

Only been to three Raptors games.

One was the one when the Raptors were in control against the Cavaliers until Bosh's sister sassed LeBron. He responded by taking over the game and smashing us. Probably the most memorable just by how LeBron took over and destroyed us in a game I thought we had.

The other was an old Hawks game 2 seasons ago, don't even remember much about it but we won handedly and Bargnani almost through this weird/amazing behind the back bounce alley-oop pass or something. I don't remember.

My favourite, probably not best, was the home opener last year against the Warriors. The building was awesome and the fans were nuts, the game was tight the whole way and went to OT. I just remember all the jumpers being taken and made down the stretch, the building just erupted. Great game and atmosphere overall.

Only been to three Raptors games.

One was the one when the Raptors were in control against the Cavaliers until Bosh's sister sassed LeBron. He responded by taking over the game and smashing us. Probably the most memorable just by how LeBron took over and destroyed us in a game I thought we had.

The other was an old Hawks game 2 seasons ago, don't even remember much about it but we won handedly and Bargnani almost through this weird/amazing behind the back bounce alley-oop pass or something. I don't remember.

My favourite, probably not best, was the home opener last year against the Warriors. The building was awesome and the fans were nuts, the game was tight the whole way and went to OT. I just remember all the jumpers being taken and made down the stretch, the building just erupted. Great game and atmosphere overall.

Maan, I remember watching that game on TV..that pass was effin crazy and Bosh simply missed it

2008 Playoffs Game 6: Cleveland Cavaliers @ Washington Wizards. That series was crazy overall but in person was insane.

December 2007: Raptors @ Wizards, Earl Monroe's jersey gets retired

March 2007: Raptors @ Wizards, Michael Ruffin heaves the ball up to the air...

Jan 2009: Bulls @ Wizards: Obama attended the game

And some others I forget.