2011 WWE Summerslam Prediction/Discussion Thread

Undisputed WWE Championship: Special Referee- Triple H: CM Punk © Vs. John Cena ©

World Heavyweight Championship: No Holds Barred: Christian © Vs. Randy Orton

Sheamus Vs. Mark Henry

Daniel Bryan Vs. Wade Barrett

Divas Championship: Kelly Kelly © Vs. Beth Phoenix

Will a MITB be cashed in this PPV?

Will Triple H screw someone over in championship match?

Will any of the 5 matches end in a DQ?

Will there be a match added on to the card during the PPV?

Undisputed WWE Championship: Special Referee- Triple H: CM Punk © Vs. John Cena ©

Sheamus Vs. Mark Henry

Will a MITB be cashed in this PPV? No.

Will Triple H screw someone over in championship match? Yes, Cena will be screwed resulting in Punk heel turn.

Will any of the 5 matches end in a DQ? No.

Will there be a match added on to the card during the PPV? Yes - Miz v someone I'm guessing, 5 matches not enough.

Not really sure about the smackdown stuff cause I don't watch it lol.

Sheamus Vs. Mark Henry

Will a MITB be cashed in this PPV? No.

Will Triple H screw someone over in championship match? No but I think he will attempt to.

Will any of the 5 matches end in a DQ? No.

Will there be a match added on to the card during the PPV? Yes.

Sheamus Vs. Mark Henry

Will a MITB be cashed in this PPV? If Cena wins i think so.

Will Triple H screw someone over in championship match? Yes i think hhh gonna beef with cm punk.

Will any of the 5 matches end in a DQ? I wouldn't be surprised if they all did lmfao.

Will there be a match added on to the card during the PPV? Yes.

i hope cm punk wins but i can see cena winning :(.

i hope daniel bryan win but i could see wade winning, isnt it for the mitb briefcase?

Undisputed WWE Championship: Special Referee- Triple H: CM Punk © Vs. John Cena © -- Got a feeling something is gonna go down tonight

Sheamus Vs. Mark Henry

Will a MITB be cashed in this PPV? Hopefully not but I have a feeling ADR might cash in on Punk if he does win, he won't cash in on Cena though, Cena doesn't tap

Will Triple H screw someone over in championship match? He will get involved in some way, not sure it will be him screwing someone over though

Will any of the 5 matches end in a DQ? No

Will there be a match added on to the card during the PPV? Dolph vs Riley probably

What a shitty horrible ending. WWE has officially done everything to get the crowd to care about Alberto Del Rio, and they still don't. This guy is a talentless pieces of garbage and has just ruined the best feud/string of main event matches in the past while.

Awesome PPV but I really feel like they [expletive]ed up with Del Rio cashing in. I just don't see where they go from here, the Punk-Cena feud was red hot but it has to be over now.

Just really disappointed that the Cena-Punk angle is seemingly over already, shit was awesome for the past 2 months or so. Lots of questions to be answered tomorrow night I guess that is something we can all take out of this. Also anyone know where JR was?

• Like 1

• Owner

Yeah, I was hoping that Del Rio would be the first to lose the MITB cash-in. I can't stand him.

I wouldn't be surprised if Del Rio had Nash do all of that, though, somehow. Million Dollar Man angle? ADR has money...maybe he paid Nash off?

Or, maybe it's all Triple H's plan from the start? Stephanie wanted to screw over Punk? Hmm...

• Owner

I'm not really a Del Rio fan either, but saying he's talentless is hyperbole to the fullest lol.

I'm not sure if I can say that ADR is talentless. My problem with him is that he's kind of dull, and the crowd doesn't give him enough heat because, quite frankly, he doesn't seem to be a significant wrestler.

Giving him the belt doesn't necessarily make him any more significant, either, because of what the championships have become.

I know I've said this before, but Del Rio is like Rick Martel and Eddie Guerrero in a blender, but with less of everything...almost like Vince has told him to take pieces from each wrestler and duplicate their characters.

ADR should be stuck in the Intercontinental division, forever. If Mr. Perfect, Rick Rude, Vader, Jake Roberts, Ted DiBiase, Roddy Piper, Ricky Steamboat, Paul Orndorff, and Jimmy Snuka couldn't win the WWF championship, I have no idea why guys like ADR and Rey are holding it. Hell, Andre only held onto his belt for 10 minutes before he was stripped of it. It's just weird.

You have to love how the crowd was so amped up for the entire Punk/Cena match and went nuts when Punk wins, yet when Del Rio comes out and cashes in the MITB he gets like no reception at all, whether positive or negative.

Then again, I had no idea who the hell he was either, considering I was watching UFC tonight and only watched the Cena/Punk match and then went right back to watching UFC again.

Either way, that was a really disappointing end, if only because I only care about Punk and don't really care much about the rest of the WWE.

I thought ending was really bad. Del Rio not ready to be a champion and he has no momentum however. I heard they wanted put title on Del Rio because they are doing a ppv or tour in mexico and they need him to make big money since he was a big star there

So...the WWE got the feud they always wanted, John Cena vs Del Rio, which could possibly be the worst feud of the year and hopefully the pull the plug after NoH.

CM Punk vs Kevin Nash and Triple H/Stephanie looks promising though. Hoping that Punk is involved in the championship match for NoH but doubtful.

Kevin Nash can hardly walk to the ring never mind wrestle inside of it. Get Punk in the Cena-ADR match, triple threat... Cena-ADR isn't what the fans want to see right now, but with this stupid Mexico tour going on, ADR will be shoved down our throats for the foreseeable future.

I meant I like where its going storywise. Stephanie is definitely behind but I wouldn't say that Trips is clean either.

Anyways I would be surprised if Nash was in more than one match during this feud.

Honestly thought this was such a let down as a ppv... There were 2 matches worth my time, Cena/Punk and Orton/Christian. The best part of the entire ppv was bringing Edge into it. Didnt hate the end of the Punk/Cena match, because it was a complete curve ball and couldnt have seen that coming at all. I just wish they would take the Divas out of ppvs, or atleast make their matches 30 seconds long, they are unreal crazy boring. Smoking broads, but could care less to see them in the ring doing anything but holding a round card!