LeBron dunked on again?! Hardly...

Dr. Feelgood

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_lie/post/Video-LeBron-James-gets-8220-dunked-on-8221-?urn=nba-wp7466

I had heard that LeBron got dunked on again by someone who isn't a pro, so I had to look this up (and was surprised it wasn't discussed yet here), and when I found the clip, I was disappointed to find that, no, he did not get dunked on again by someone who isn't in the NBA. Now while he did get his pocket picked pretty badly, you can hardly call that being "dunked on". Jordan Crawford dunked on LeBron, this kid, did not. He made a strong push to the basket, beat him to the rim, and dunked it.

Your thoughts?

And no, this topic wasn't made just to ridicule LeBron because he's LeBron. If Kevin Durant or some other All-Star player got "dunked on", I would have made the topic to discuss as well.

• Owner

LeBron jumped like 10 inches off the ground and just tried to swipe it from behind. Definitely not a poster, although the whole sequence of events isn't a good look by any means.

More than just that sequence, unless you're talking about the bad pass afterwards, followed by his man hitting a three back down the court. :lol:

But, yeah, all LeBron has to do is stick his head down and have 50 dunks. He was just over-dribbling and probably getting ready to show off.

• 4 weeks later...