Madden 12 Discussion

Cleveland's Finest

What's this season ticket thing?

http://www.easports.com/seasonticket

What is EA SPORTS Season Ticket?

EA SPORTS Season Ticket is an all-new program that offers subscribers full digital access to five EA SPORTS games three days before launch, 20% discount on downloadable content, free premium web content and membership recognition displayed in-game and online. EA SPORTS Season Ticket has a one-time cost of $24.99 or 2000 MS Points for 12 months. EA SPORTS Season Ticket creates a better gaming experience for our consumers and benefits the EA SPORTS fan who wants to play early, play more and play better.

Edited by Cleveland's Finest

After reading the reviews I don't think I'm going to get it. The audio in this game is getting bad reviews; I'll just wait for the patch for NCAA 12.

The audio is the reason you're not getting the game? You've got to be kidding. The audio is a nice feature but gameplay is far superior.

I always get Madden each year...NCAA 12 is the first NCAA FB I didn't get in the past decade. I just don't play very much anymore - Madden is the only game I play. Other than that, I play my PS3 once a month.

The audio is the reason you're not getting the game? You've got to be kidding. The audio is a nice feature but gameplay is far superior.

\

The gameplay looked good in the demo, but I also don't like how the offline franchise mode looks, and since I already payed 60 bucks for NCAAF, I was only going to get this Madden if it was really epic.

I'll still have to get this game specifically sometime in the future just bc Hillis is on the cover.

The gameplay looked good in the demo, but I also don't like how the offline franchise mode looks, and since I already payed 60 bucks for NCAAF, I was only going to get this Madden if it was really epic.

I'll still have to get this game specifically sometime in the future just bc Hillis is on the cover.

haha try to buy the cover on ebay without the game lmao..

but seriously madden 12 online (w/ a good connection) is awesome imo...i love playing people n talking shit

Just played my first game. I won 16-0 with the Giants over the Dolphins. Eli went 11-11 with 142 yds and a TD. I had two int's as well. This was in 3 min qtr's...

Whatever level the game starts you on is way to easy...Lol

Pretty sick - commentary definitely does suck. Everything else is cool, can't wait til I get some time (which may be never) to actually sit down and beat people on PSN

Edited by JYD