Official English Premier League Thread

Cobb

^Don't know anything of him, but it will be interesting to see who end up taking Rooney's spot up front.

LeBron James has toured Liverpool Football Club for the first time since becoming a shareholder in the 18-time English champions.

The two-time NBA MVP is in northern England to attend Saturday's Premier League match against Liverpool's fiercest rival, Manchester United.

It will be the first match the Miami Heat forward has attended since obtaining a small stake in Liverpool owners Fenway Sports Group, which also owns the Boston Red Sox.

FOX Soccer

Still debating whether or not I want to wake up at 7:40am and watch the game.

Well if there is one thing I'm excited about as an Arsenal fan its Ox, I seriously think that he could the best player in England once he reaches his prime. He's got the right combination of skill, size, strength and speed to that good.

As for the game, I'm going to be recording it and will watch it later tomorrow.

i actually don't get this one

utd fans said "I'd 8-2 an Arsenal fan" after that game :P

Man U fans. Your '19' flags and scarves, turned upside down, would make ideal Christmas presents for City supporting relatives.

utd fans said "I'd 8-2 an Arsenal fan" after that game :P

Man U fans. Your '19' flags and scarves, turned upside down, would make ideal Christmas presents for City supporting relatives.

http://i698.photobucket.com/albums/vv347/PapiChuloCobb/1319381053066.jpg