How often do you smoke ganja?

YugoRocketsFan

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Owner

I've never smoked and I don't plan on smoking either. Waste of money.

That, and I can go out and play ball 3-4 consecutive hours without collapsing on the court and needing oxygen. A friend of mine will sit here and admit that we can only get about an hour out of him because he smokes so much, and before anyone asks what he smokes, he hasn't smoked a cigarette in five years.

Unfortunately, I know how much a bag of weed can cost, and I've seen all four of my uncles broke because of it (maybe not completely broke, but I do have one uncle that smokes more weed than anyone on this site, I would put that on my life without even knowing anyone on here personally, and he has failed many drug tests and lost jobs due to it, has sold his truck and can't stop smoking because it keeps him from having to deal with his "back pain").

• Like 2

That, and I can go out and play ball 3-4 consecutive hours without collapsing on the court and needing oxygen. A friend of mine will sit here and admit that we can only get about an hour out of him because he smokes so much, and before anyone asks what he smokes, he hasn't smoked a cigarette in five years.

Unfortunately, I know how much a bag of weed can cost, and I've seen all four of my uncles broke because of it (maybe not completely broke, but I do have one uncle that smokes more weed than anyone on this site, I would put that on my life without even knowing anyone on here personally, and he has failed many drug tests and lost jobs due to it, has sold his truck and can't stop smoking because it keeps him from having to deal with his "back pain").

I can also go play ball for 3-4 consecutive hours. ^_^

But I also go to the gym like 4x a week.

I smoke about 3 or 4 times a week, give or take. I would be able to quit cold turkey and not have to worry about urges so I definitely don't find it addictive. To be honest, it's not all that expensive. There are the people that can have a joint, just relax and chill for a couple of hours (me) and then there are people who need to smoke copious amounts of weed all night. Those are the type of people that are dropping hundreds of dollars a month on weed and probably deal as well. I don't see the point nor do I see the fun in that.

+1 for that. Because I'm able to play ball for about that too and still be good to keep playing.

• Owner

While people say weed isn't addictive because it doesn't contain anything like nicotine (just an example), it's a fact that it relieves stress, among other things, and anything you use, aggressively, that produces a mask for your senses will eventually cause an addiction.

I mean, people are addicted to a lot of things that, really, don't ask for dangerous chemical intake (such as eating, even healthy eating). People can become addicted to working out.

For my uncle, there is nothing better than smoking weed because, quite frankly, it relieves stress AND helps with the pain he would typically suffer every day (from him breaking his back years ago). He smokes all day, and this is no joke. In fact, I've seen people smoke 2-3 packs of cigarettes a day, which is asinine. My uncle does that with weed...hardly ever see him NOT smoking.

Why? Because once he feels a bit of pain, he knows where to go.

If you want to know how addicted he really is, he just found his way into the hospital and had 33% of his right lung removed, due to a major infection caused by sand-blasting and smoking (and a couple other things, but those two were the major causes). He was hours away from needing his entire right lung removed, and doctors told him to get his will ready, because they weren't sure he would be able to survive with the left long because of its damage. He stopped smoking cigarettes, but the day he was released, probably 30 minutes out of the hospital and on the way home, he was smoking weed and still having trouble breathing.

People in their teens and 20's can say what they want about something, but when about 3-4 men in my family, ages 50+, are proof that weed is addictive and can be a burden (losing jobs, less money), and I've been there to witness it since I was able to recognize what they were smoking? I'm sure I'm right.

• Like 1

While people say weed isn't addictive because it doesn't contain anything like nicotine (just an example), it's a fact that it relieves stress, among other things, and anything you use, aggressively, that produces a mask for your senses will eventually cause an addiction.

I mean, people are addicted to a lot of things that, really, don't ask for dangerous chemical intake (such as eating, even healthy eating). People can become addicted to working out.

For my uncle, there is nothing better than smoking weed because, quite frankly, it relieves stress AND helps with the pain he would typically suffer every day (from him breaking his back years ago). He smokes all day, and this is no joke. In fact, I've seen people smoke 2-3 packs of cigarettes a day, which is asinine. My uncle does that with weed...hardly ever see him NOT smoking.

Why? Because once he feels a bit of pain, he knows where to go.

If you want to know how addicted he really is, he just found his way into the hospital and had 33% of his right lung removed, due to a major infection caused by sand-blasting and smoking (and a couple other things, but those two were the major causes). He was hours away from needing his entire right lung removed, and doctors told him to get his will ready, because they weren't sure he would be able to survive with the left long because of its damage. He stopped smoking cigarettes, but the day he was released, probably 30 minutes out of the hospital and on the way home, he was smoking weed and still having trouble breathing.

People in their teens and 20's can say what they want about something, but when about 3-4 men in my family, ages 50+, are proof that weed is addictive and can be a burden (losing jobs, less money), and I've been there to witness it since I was able to recognize what they were smoking? I'm sure I'm right.

Im eventually gonna quit when I find a nice job but man I am only in my 20s, I go to college, and have a decent part time job that pays me 155$ a week. I would say I also spend maybe 20-30$ max on weed a week.