DeAngelo Hall Plans To Target Romo's Ribs

ChosenOne

Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall is placing a target on Tony Romo's ribs heading into this Monday night's game against the Cowboys.

"Absolutely. I want to get a chance to put my helmet on whatever's hurt," Hall said. "Romo's ribs -- I'm going to be asking for some corner blitzes. If I know Felix Jones' shoulder's hurt, I'm not going to cut him. I'm definitely going to try to hit him up high, so that's just part of it.

"If you know something's wrong with an opponent, you're going to try to target in on that. We're going to try to definitely get as many hits on that team as possible."

ESPN.com

Is this the correct thing to say to the press?

Lol Fish, Hall is far from overrated. The guy has been great for us, he's one of the better tacklers at his position, he's a playmaker, and his coverage is very solid (although he has a lot of problems covering bigger receivers, but that's understandable). As a Skins fan, I love hearing this.

Hall ends up with 2 picks...mark it down including one late to seal the game.

I was thinking the same thing Hall get 2 picks one late in the game and one early which I think he returns for a td.

This is like an ECN prediction, if your wrong, who cares it was ridiculous in the first place. If you're right you think you're some type of genius. Honestly unless your willing to put money to mouth on stuff like this it's not even worth posting. Not asking for a bet, just saying.

BTW DeAngelo Hall has played 103 career games and made 32 career picks have just 2 multi-interception games, lol do you honestly want to stand by that predicition still.

Edited by fish7718

This is like an ECN prediction, if your wrong, who cares it was ridiculous in the first place. If you're right you think you're some type of genius. Honestly unless your willing to put money to mouth on stuff like this it's not even worth posting. Not asking for a bet, just saying.

BTW DeAngelo Hall has played 103 career games and made 32 career picks have just 2 multi-interception games, lol do you honestly want to stand by that predicition still.

Dude its just a prediction, the chances of it happening is small but it would be awesome if it happened. I like how our predictions are getting under yous skin lol

Funny how I continually look like a genius, isn't it? Coincidence? I think not.

Anyways, I have no clue who to favor in this game. The Cowboys are a more talented team, but the Redskins have looked good so far.

Funny how I continually look like a genius, isn't it? Coincidence? I think not.

Anyways, I have no clue who to favor in this game. The Cowboys are a more talented team, but the Redskins have looked good so far.

You looked about as smart as Todd McShay with your 12-4 prediction

You looked about as smart as Todd McShay with your 12-4 prediction

That's original, even though that's not exactly what I said, which is what you incompetent fools like to ignore.

My t.v. out. How's Ubaldo doing? I hear the one hit wonder has around a 4.5 era.... :lol: .

*Sox are getting into the playoffs, so you can save that comment you were going to make*

The Cowboys are a more talented team

I wouldn't even say that right now though. I think clearly with all the injuries Dallas is facing, the Skins are the more talented team. On defense, there's no question we are when both teams are healthy, and as for offense, I think we match up well. Our receivers are very solid for us in this system, and our run game is top notch (the 1-2 punch of Hightower and Helu is awesome). Obviously we have some concerns regarding the depth at CB, O-line, and the inconsistency of Rex, but the Cowboys have some glaring holes as well.

The reason why I think we'll lose though is because it's the home opener for Dallas, and our O-line is going up against a great pass rush. Not to mention it's our first road game of the season, while we did do well on the road last year, I don't know what to expect right now.

We're also very disciplined now, so far we have the least amount of penalties in the league. There's a lot of optimism here in DC, largely due to Mike Shanahan. Everyone believes in him, in a little less than 2 years he has brought in great players through FA and the draft. He's one of the smartest coaches in the league and has a great knowledge of the game.

I wouldn't even say that right now though. I think clearly with all the injuries Dallas is facing, the Skins are the more talented team. On defense, there's no question we are when both teams are healthy, and as for offense, I think we match up well. Our receivers are very solid for us in this system, and our run game is top notch (the 1-2 punch of Hightower and Helu is awesome). Obviously we have some concerns regarding the depth at CB, O-line, and the inconsistency of Rex, but the Cowboys have some glaring holes as well.

The reason why I think we'll lose though is because it's the home opener for Dallas, and our O-line is going up against a great pass rush. Not to mention it's our first road game of the season, while we did do well on the road last year, I don't know what to expect right now.

We're also very disciplined now, so far we have the least amount of penalties in the league. There's a lot of optimism here in DC, largely due to Mike Shanahan. Everyone believes in him, in a little less than 2 years he has brought in great players through FA and the draft. He's one of the smartest coaches in the league and has a great knowledge of the game.

That's a reason not to be optimistic and to be concerned. I think Shanahan is one of the dumbest coaches in the NFL.

That's original, even though that's not exactly what I said, which is what you incompetent fools like to ignore.

My t.v. out. How's Ubaldo doing? I hear the one hit wonder has around a 4.5 era.... :lol: .

*Sox are getting into the playoffs, so you can save that comment you were going to make*

I could give a shit about Ubaldo. The guy didn't do shit for us this year. But way to bring up multiple irrelevant topics in one post. I don't think I've ever seen you do that before!

He has poor relationships with his players. He fell into a lucky situation in Denver with the winningest QB at the time in John Elway, doesn't know how to handle QB's, and makes poor trades.

Not to mention I don't think he has a clue about defense, and I don't see why people think he's a good offensive mind.

Well so far in Washington, he has done a terrific job with drafting the right players, not going after the big names, and making good trades (example being the Hightower trade, we got him for nothing).