DeAngelo Hall Plans To Target Romo's Ribs

ChosenOne

Well so far in Washington, he has done a terrific job with drafting the right players, not going after the big names, and making good trades (example being the Hightower trade, we got him for nothing).

You may not think this was a poor trade, but I was thinking of the Portis for Bailey trade. That trade did nothing to help the defense for the Broncos either. I don't like the way he handled McNabb either. I'm just not a fan of Mike Shannahan, but if there's on team I'd like to see win the NFC East, it's by far the Redskins.

You may not think this was a poor trade, but I was thinking of the Portis for Bailey trade. That trade did nothing to help the defense for the Broncos either. I don't like the way he handled McNabb either. I'm just not a fan of Mike Shannahan, but if there's on team I'd like to see win the NFC East, it's by far the Redskins.

Yeah he has definitely made some questionable moves in the past, the McNabb one was by far the worst, but his ability to evaluate talent is top notch. You also gotta remember the McNabb trade happened when he arrived in Washington, so he was never able to evaluate the team. Now that he's had a year under his belt in Washington, we're starting to see this team take off, hence all the optimism in the area. It won't be long before we're a true contender.

Dude its just a prediction, the chances of it happening is small but it would be awesome if it happened. I like how our predictions are getting under yous skin lol

Lol you act like it ruined my day or something. I just think it destroys your creditability as a poster tbh. You should be angry at yourselfs lol.

Lol you act like it ruined my day or something. I just think it destroys your creditability as a poster tbh. You should be angry at yourselfs lol.

Lol I definately didnt think it would have ruined your day, its a online basketball forum for god sakes lol, but you have to admit it did annoy you a bit.

Lol Fish, Hall is far from overrated. The guy has been great for us, he's one of the better tacklers at his position, he's a playmaker, and his coverage is very solid (although he has a lot of problems covering bigger receivers, but that's understandable). As a Skins fan, I love hearing this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-E29-SYzYUc

who dat trying to blow the game for you in the fourth?

Edited by fish7718

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-E29-SYzYUc

who dat trying to blow the game for you in the fourth?

Lol like I said, if you actually watched that game, you'd be somewhat impressed with what Hall did. He held Fitz is check most of the game up until that TD. He'll always get criticized for his coverage (most is warranted), but as a tackler and playmaker, he's very good.

Lol like I said, if you actually watched that game, you'd be somewhat impressed with what Hall did. He held Fitz is check most of the game up until that TD. He'll always get criticized for his coverage (most is warranted), but as a tackler and playmaker, he's very good.

Yeah, Asante Samuel Jr., I hope Romo destroys him.