Red Sox Won't make the Playoffs

trutrojan8

I think we'll get into the playoffs, but I don't have high hopes for what will happen once we get there..... Baseball is a game of momentum and it's the hottest team that triumphs. Look at the San Francisco Giants from last year. Their offense was pathetic and they won a world series because they were clicking at the right time. This year their relatively the same team and their not even in playoff contention.

That's original, even though that's not exactly what I said, which is what you incompetent fools like to ignore.

My t.v. out. How's Ubaldo doing? I hear the one hit wonder has around a 4.5 era.... :lol: .

*Sox are getting into the playoffs, so you can save that comment you were going to make*

Just a few days ago

Edited by trutrojan8
  • Like 3

• Owner

It's one thing to brag about your team being good, another thing to sit there and troll other teams' fans while doing it.

Again, I'm not going to do anything about people trolling you as long as they've given me reason to let them go. If you were doing it months ago, you can handle it now.

Patriots lose, people still remember your terrible 49ers prediction, and you were exposed in here.

Lesson learned? I hope so.