Drake or Kid Cudi

The Artesticle

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

not really a fan of either as drake reminds me of a fake wayne and cudi reminds me of a fake kanye. i like cudi more though. i just wish he could get on a song where he is just straight rippin it up and avoids all the singing and drawn out words and such.

Still Drake is hot. It uses the beat from Still Dre though.

I picked Cudi btw. I like them both though.

Edited by Jagmit

not really a fan of either as drake reminds me of a fake wayne and cudi reminds me of a fake kanye. i like cudi more though. i just wish he could get on a song where he is just straight rippin it up and avoids all the singing and drawn out words and such.

lol a fake wayne? you kidding me? he's far more talented than wayne, and he can actually SING r&b.

I could see the Cudi comparison to Kanye though...for sure. But you're also comparing Drake to Wayne, and Cudi to Kanye because they are their most associated 'famous' rappers.

Drake is by far the better rapper. I really enjoy BOTH their music though. Drake is probably the best freshman out of this "freshmen" class of 10 or so.

lol a fake wayne? you kidding me? he's far more talented than wayne, and he can actually SING r&b.

I could see the Cudi comparison to Kanye though...for sure. But you're also comparing Drake to Wayne, and Cudi to Kanye because they are their most associated 'famous' rappers.

Drake is by far the better rapper. I really enjoy BOTH their music though. Drake is probably the best freshman out of this "freshmen" class of 10 or so.

no im comparing drake to wayne because he has that lazy, screechy, punch line, arrogant flow that lil wayne has had the past few years, and if you listen to best i ever had without knowing who was on it, you would think it's wayne rapping. kudi just seems to be part of that phase of rappers that say they aren't going to be gangster, so i'll be weird, but they aren't really qualified for that. if you look at a few cudi youtube vids from a few years ago before he was famous, he can be seen rocking baggy clothes and acting "hood", but now he is this weird guy that wears really tight clothes.

Edited by billt chamberlain

WTF is up with your avatar lol

Yeah, Cudi is superior IMO, I like his style more than Drake's, but I'll listen to Drizzy spit it too.

To whoever said something about Kanye and Cudi, Kanye produces most of Kid's music, so that's why they sound so similar in part.

no im comparing drake to wayne because he has that lazy, screechy, punch line, arrogant flow that lil wayne has had the past few years, and if you listen to best i ever had without knowing who was on it, you would think it's wayne rapping. kudi just seems to be part of that phase of rappers that say they aren't going to be gangster, so i'll be weird, but they aren't really qualified for that. if you look at a few cudi youtube vids from a few years ago before he was famous, he can be seen rocking baggy clothes and acting "hood", but now he is this weird guy that wears really tight clothes.

lol. no. drake sounds nothing like lil wayne, you can not be serious. listen to ignorant [expletive] by drake feat. wayne. they both have their own style, completely different sound. drake KILLS weezy on that song. and drake lyrically is dope. i like kid cudi too a lot, listen 2 his music a ton as well, drake is just overall better from a rap standpoint.

There was a stretch where I would've said Drake a few weeks back but Cudi put out some fire tracks this past week. Call Me Moon Man and Floating in the Sky w/N.O.R.E are 2 dope tracks.

Right now its Cudi.

And ECN, if you think they both suck then just don't post in this thread.

There was a stretch where I would've said Drake a few weeks back but Cudi put out some fire tracks this past week. Call Me Moon Man and Floating in the Sky w/N.O.R.E are 2 dope tracks.

Right now its Cudi.

And ECN, if you think they both suck then just don't post in this thread.

I'm not a major fan of CMMM but I do like Floating in the Sky a lot. It sounds way more unique.

I would've still had Cudi ahead, but yeah some of his new stuff is nice.