Andre Miller VS Raymond Felton

Dr. Feelgood

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I thought I'd give this some thought as well. I'm a HUGE Andre Miller fan, freaking love the guy. He's one of my top favorite players in the league. So I was very disappointed when we traded him away for Felton, who I've never been fond of in the past. Though, I'm intrigued by him now because he should be hitting his prime years in his career.

Your thoughts?

Did you see Felton play last year with the Knicks? I mean seriously, he's a beast. Miller used to be a good player, but in his prime he just doesn't have it any more. He's not a great passer, and that's why him and Brandon Roy ran into it so often. He can't play without the ball in his hands, and that's where Felton will help out. He loves the ball, but he gets rid of it quickly. Teammates in Portland will definitely like that style of play much, much more.

Did you see Felton play last year with the Knicks? I mean seriously, he's a beast. Miller used to be a good player, but in his prime he just doesn't have it any more. He's not a great passer, and that's why him and Brandon Roy ran into it so often. He can't play without the ball in his hands, and that's where Felton will help out. He loves the ball, but he gets rid of it quickly. Teammates in Portland will definitely like that style of play much, much more.

You do realize, that Andre Miller led the league last year in ally oop passes, right? He's actually a fantastic passer, as someone who has watched every game he's played for the last two years, I can definitely say I'm going to miss Miller. I was very angry when we traded him for Felton too...I've never liked Felton but I'm hoping for the best.

I trust Miller more than Felton. He's an excellent decision-maker, passer and knows how to run an offense, and he also has a good midrange game and is one of the best post-up PG's in the league. Rarely will you see him play outside his limitations, and on a team like Portland I think that is important. Felton had a terrific stretch last season where he was playing really good basketball, but the last few months he was killing the Knicks with his chucking, was inefficient, and he is not great at facilitating an offense (although he's adequate).

It's funny because I have two different answers for the two questions. I would certainly trust Andre Miller more in running my offense than Felton, but Felton is a far better option on offense.

Edited by Newman

I think this is literally the first time I have ever heard somebody say that Andre Miller is not a good passer.

Seriously, how can you watch this guy more than one or two times and come away with the impression that he is not a good passer? He has been one of the absolute best passers and playmaker in the NBA for basically a decade.

• Like 1