The Office | Season 8

fish7718

Season has been pretty good so far and last episode was one of the funniest episodes they ever had. I hate to say it but I kinda like the office more without steve carrell. I feel like back when Carrell was on the office he was sort of the main character and the storyline followed him. Now it's like everyone is the main character and they all carry the show, obvious Jim and Dwight do most of the heavy lifting but I'm really enjoying what they are doing.

I couldn't stop laughing from last week's episode. I work in a warehouse too, so it made it that much funnier. The whole driving the forklift through the wall, not using the pallet jack that was literally right there, greasing up the floor. I loved it. Definitely one of the funniest episodes out of all the episodes.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I put up Meredith's quote from Boys and Girls (Season 3) on my Facebook.. "Let's see.. in 5 years, I want to be.. 5 years sober".. and my fiancee's grandma commented "good for you!" hahaha

Haha reminds me of the time I had the intro to Jay-Z December 4 I had "They say they never really miss you until you dead or you gone so on that note I'm leaving after this song" my aunt/uncle forget who it was commented and said "wow thats pretty dark Mike, something to tell us?" lol

Edited by flsh7718

Anyone see they are trying to develop a spin-off for Dwight beginning in early 2013? According to wikipedia, they will likely begin the plot sometime this season that will have Dwight permanently working at Schrute Farms. Also saw it on Yahoo, was just announced yesterday I think.

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone see they are trying to develop a spin-off for Dwight beginning in early 2013? According to wikipedia, they will likely begin the plot sometime this season that will have Dwight permanently working at Schrute Farms. Also saw it on Yahoo, was just announced yesterday I think.

That would seriously suck. He is carrying The Office this season imo, and if you take him off it probably goes down the shitter. And a show like that is so gimmicky it has potential to last maybe one season at the most. I like the Schrute farms part of his character, but I wouldn't want to see it week in week out.

Was originally just coming in here to see if anyone has been keeping up with it? I think this season has been really good, and this plot-line is the exact kind of shot in the arm this season has needed for years.

David Kochner being on multiple episodes in the past/coming weeks is awesome too. Dude is hilarious, so damn obnoxious.

That would seriously suck. He is carrying The Office this season imo, and if you take him off it probably goes down the shitter. And a show like that is so gimmicky it has potential to last maybe one season at the most. I like the Schrute farms part of his character, but I wouldn't want to see it week in week out.

In all honesty Dwight has always had a huge role in the show even when Steve was the boss.

I think Dwight has sucked ever since they made him more of a normal character. He was funniest when he was ignorant and more of an idiot, and Jim was able to play off that.

Pam was also a ton better when she was lovable and innocent. The bitch role doesn't flow well with her.

Kevin is carrying this season though, IMO.

Edited by IllWill21

I think Dwight has sucked ever since they made him more of a normal character. He was funniest when he was ignorant and more of an idiot, and Jim was able to play off that.

Pam was also a ton better when she was lovable and innocent. The bitch role doesn't flow well with her.

Kevin is carrying this season though, IMO.

Agreed.

Dwight was much funnier when he was an ignorant freak.

I absolutely hate the "bitch" pam. Find her very annoying.

I also don't like Andy as the manager at all and Jim has sucked ever since he became co-manager.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...