Is the SG really the only hole for Chicago to fill?

Real Deal

• Owner

Of course, no team is perfect, and every team has room to improve...but would you say Chicago needs a bit more than just a decent, productive SG to shoot for the stars and make their way into the NBA Finals?

PG: Derrick Rose

SG: Brewer/Bogans/Korver

SF: Deng

PF: Boozer/Gibson

C: Noah

I think SG is the only hole they have to fill. They got Rose who is one of the best PG in the game (never said he was the best), Deng who is very good on ball defender, and good knock down shooter, Boozer who's a top 10 PF with Gibson off the bench who could have a pretty good future and Noah at center who shows passion energy and hustle by playing AMAZING defense... I'd say they need a better back up C and a starting SG

PG: Derrick Rose

SG: Brewer/Bogans/Korver

SF: Deng

PF: Boozer/Gibson

C: Noah

I think SG is the only hole they have to fill. They got Rose who is one of the best PG in the game (never said he was the best), Deng who is very good on ball defender, and good knock down shooter, Boozer who's a top 10 PF with Gibson off the bench who could have a pretty good future and Noah at center who shows passion energy and hustle by playing AMAZING defense... I'd say they need a better back up C and a starting SG

Top 10 pf? Lmao! I'd rather start Gibson over Boozer after what i saw from him last year. I think their PF spot is more of an issue.

If you started Korver last season in the ECF Wade would have went ape-shit and every game after the 1st would have been a blowout.

CJ Watson is a FA, right? If so, backup PG will be an important position to fill. Watson was solid, and terrific defensively at points last season. They have an extremely strong PF/C rotation, despite Boozer's suckage. So yeah, if Watson is gone, that's the only other glaring hole.