Record For Most Posts?

Sħãlïq™

• Owner

By the numbers, Aaron and I have the records for most posts in a day, because we used (and I still do use) the database to create 1,230+ game topics in one day (NBA topics).

But, strictly posting on the board, doing the work, my brother and I actually ran through and split up the topics one day...he took 615, I took 615 (plus preseason), so without the shortcuts (without using Excel and the database), that's the record.

Without counting a bunch of topics being created, we've had a few hop over 100 legitimate topic replies in a day. I remember Lone Wolf was one, Shaliq (obviously), my brother and I, Jammin may have been one (or he was close)...probably a few more.

By the numbers, Aaron and I have the records for most posts in a day, because we used (and I still do use) the database to create 1,230+ game topics in one day (NBA topics).

But, strictly posting on the board, doing the work, my brother and I actually ran through and split up the topics one day...he took 615, I took 615 (plus preseason), so without the shortcuts (without using Excel and the database), that's the record.

Without counting a bunch of topics being created, we've had a few hop over 100 legitimate topic replies in a day. I remember Lone Wolf was one, Shaliq (obviously), my brother and I, Jammin may have been one (or he was close)...probably a few more.

Pretty sure ALCS and Sheedster have reached it too.

I always find myself too busy watching the games to post :(

Yeah screw you and your Sunday Ticket <_< anyway I just have a laptop next to me when I watch the game, time in between the commercials I post if I remember too...