Demolish and rebuild the Bucks?

Real Deal

• Owner

I was going to create a topic asking who the Bucks' franchise player was, but do they really have one? Bogut isn't sitting there, and Jennings just can't be the one...seems like most of Milwaukee is angry at him for the way he plays on both ends of the court.

Why not just take Bogut and Jennings, take a few picks, and start wheeling and dealing for a new roster? Once the lockout is lifted, what would stop the Bucks from doing it?

They do not have a franchise player for now but they're still young.. give Jennings some time and I'm sure he could be a good point guard. He just needs to develop his basketball IQ, stop shooting the ball so much but also learn how to pass MORE and also pass BETTER. Other than that, building around him and Bogut is the right choice, then, they have to make some moves to make the roster better because I don't think a lot of free agents will go to Milwaukee

Andrew Bogut isn't the same player he was 2 years and Brandon Jennings has proven that he's not a franchise player or even a long term point guard solution. Trade them all. There is bound to be some team willing to give up a decent package to take a chance on Bogut, Stephen Jackson still has a bit of value left in him, and there is surely one or two general managers out there that are still gushing about Jenning's rookie season and 55 point game performance.

Will it happen though? Probably not, the Bucks just dealt their lottery pick just to get Jackson in hopes of shooting for the playoffs.

S-Jax is better than whatever they could have gotten for the 10th pick, so I don't blame them for doing the trade. Salmons was terrible last season too.

I just think that the Bucks need that extra scorer alongside S-Jax and Jennings...Redd could have been nice but injuries has taken his abilities away quite significantly. Either Bogut develop some post moves, or extra help is required.

Honestly, there isn't really anyone on the team right now that should be "untouchable" in trade options.

Prior to Bogut's nasty injury two years ago, I'd say he was well on his way to being a star in the league. However, since then he's been playing different - less aggressive and not seeming to want to ball in key moments. On the flip side of that, Jennings seems to always want the ball in key moments (and every other moment for that matter) yet he comes up short time and time again.

The team is a wreck chemistry wise already. Ilyasova wants out. I don't blame him since we have Mbah a Moute at the same position and we also drafted Larry Sanders and got Drew Gooden as well. Ilyasova was probably our one asset with some upside and we pissed him off to the point where he is willing to leave the NBA completely if we can't deal him.

Our PG position is a mess. Out of Jennings, Dooling, and Boykins none of them can actually control the game and flow with their teammates. Without a true point guard it's impossible to consistently win games in the NBA.

So... blow the team up. Stock thinking that minor trades and signings will make you a contender. Right now we are in the worst position possible - not good enough to quite make the playoffs but not bad enough to get a top 5 pick. We really need to tear this team apart, suck for a few years, acquire some good young talent and go from there. Without a young star such as Griffin, Wall, Irving, Williams, etc we won't be able to get to where we need to be.

Get a top pick this year and grab someone like Harrison Barnes or Jared Sullinger, then repeat for a year or two and we should be okay. You make trades and signings around guys like that, not guys like Jennings.

Sorry for the rant... the Bucks just piss me off.

*Oh, and we need a new owner. That's half of the problem.

**Skiles is a highly overrated coach. What good is defense if you can't score?

• Like 1