Schedule Released (Discussion)

http://www.nba.com/raptors/schedule/

Open against the Cavaliers at home. I'll be there hopefully for a win, really tough game though to open the season. Then we go to Memphis then back home against Orlando, play two of the top 3 teams in the East in the first 3 games lol.

Anyways I'm pumped for the year to get underway. Looking at it again though, it looks like we start off to a pretty tough schedule:

Wed 28 vs Cleveland 7:00pm

Fri 30 @ Memphis 8:00pm

Sun 01 vs Orlando 1:00pm

Wed 04 vs Detroit 7:00pm

Fri 06 @ New Orleans 8:00pm

Sat 07 @ Dallas 8:30pm

Mon 09 @ San Antonio 8:30pm

Wed 11 vs Chicago 7:00pm

All the bolded are "contenders" so to speak.

Going .500 in that first stretch would be an ideal start to the year. There are a lot of tough games right there, 5 of those games are against legitimate NBA contenders. It is tough, but at the same time it's a good early test to see how we measure up against these teams.

This looks like the Raptors are turning into a fun team to watch. Lots of offense with good passers, shooters, and slashers. Everyone can create shots, for themselves and for their teammates. Maybe not so much on the other end of the floor, but they will be tough to guard as well. I look forward to seeing them play.