while watching the Lions/49ers game...

Lkr

Welcome to the conversation that you're still not following? Weird.. the slow kid just tried to mock me.

What makes the 49ers relevant to this topic? This wasn't about the 9ers/Lions game. It wasn't about an offense against a defense. It wasn't even about a team against a team. You're completely misinterpreting the thought process that went behind the post and are thus spinning it into something that it's not.

This isn't about the 49ers. It's about the evolution of the Detroit Lions organization. It's about the resiliency that the Detroit Lions have shown this year. It's about the Detroit Lions ability to overcome deficits all season. It's about Matt Stafford's 4th quarter comebacks. It's about a long mocked team becoming one of high respect.

Start a thread that pertains to the 49ers and their defense and I'm sure they'd get their "due respect". This thread isn't it. It was illustrating the Lions and how Lkr now feels that they have a chance to win every game, every week. How you twisted it into "respek da 9ers" is silly. Comb yo. beard.

You know a team and its fans aren't very used to winning when they feel the need to defend them in situations that aren't even offensive. Good Lord.

Woooooow. Going for personal attacks. That's real mature. Lol. The [expletive]ing dumbass that can't read the title of the thread( while watching the Lions/49ERS...) calls me slow. If you read what I actually [expletive]in posted you would realize I said I understood what the [expletive] he was talking about. Not trying to turn this to a niner thread simply correcting him in saying the niners stopped stafford not that stafford choked. I'm plenty used to winning. I've been a fan since the 80's kid. I seen a lot better teams than this. Trust me.

Stafford failed to come up in the clutch. There is nothing false about that statement. I will give the 49ers respect when they beat a team better than Detroit. It has been clear for the past few weeks that while Detroit is a team on the rise, they are not an elite team yet. Yes, they shut down Tampa Bay. Good job. Other than that, they haven't really shut down any teams. They held the Eagles at their season average of PPG. I didn't want to discredit the 49ers, but the more you want to whine because of an unusual feeling I shared, the more I feel like I need to. I mean the 9ers only have 4 more games against potential playoff teams, so you'd better hope that they're as good as you're talking them up to be. This thread was in no way trying to bash the 49ers, but it's funny that you interpreted it as that.

I never said you bashed the niners. Fish did. Who else do you want us to beat to get a little credit. So just cause we haven't shut out anyone means we're not a solid team? Are the pack not very good cause they struggled against denver at first? Are the saints not very good cause they can't shut down a team that we did? Hmmm.

Woooooow. Going for personal attacks. That's real mature. Lol.

So your "welcome to the conversation" wasn't an intended insult? Come on, son.

The [expletive]ing dumbass that can't read the title of the thread( while watching the Lions/49ERS...) calls me slow.

LOL.. you know that the ellipses means a continuation of a point, right? The body of the post went on to explain. But somehow you grasped something that wasn't there.. and for that, I congratulate you.

Did you get completely flabbergasted when James Patterson's "Along Came a Spider" wasn't actually about a spider?

If you read what I actually [expletive]in posted you would realize I said I understood what the [expletive] he was talking about. Not trying to turn this to a niner thread simply correcting him in saying the niners stopped stafford not that stafford choked.

Oh, I read what you said. You were mad at this: "Stafford's inability to lead the Lions down the field was a shock."

This says that Stafford didn't lead the Lions down the field. Whether the 9ers stuffed him, picked him off, or he threw four straight passes into the stands.. he didn't lead the Lions down the field. How is this offensive in any way? Nearly everyone in here is telling you that you misinterpreted the point of the thread.. but you're still fighting the glorious fight.

I'm plenty used to winning. I've been a fan since the 80's kid. I seen a lot better teams than this. Trust me.

"Kid".. lol. The insult around here is that I'm old. Catch up!

If you've seen better teams, act like it. There was nobody in here throwing flames at the 49ers until you created an argument out of nothing. Reading comprehension or bust.

So your "welcome to the conversation" wasn't an intended insult? Come on, son.

LOL.. you know that the ellipses means a continuation of a point, right? The body of the post went on to explain. But somehow you grasped something that wasn't there.. and for that, I congratulate you.

Did you get completely flabbergasted when James Patterson's "Along Came a Spider" wasn't actually about a spider?

Oh, I read what you said. You were mad at this: "Stafford's inability to lead the Lions down the field was a shock."

This says that Stafford didn't lead the Lions down the field. Whether the 9ers stuffed him, picked him off, or he threw four straight passes into the stands.. he didn't lead the Lions down the field. How is this offensive in any way? Nearly everyone in here is telling you that you misinterpreted the point of the thread.. but you're still fighting the glorious fight.

"Kid".. lol. The insult around here is that I'm old. Catch up!

If you've seen better teams, act like it. There was nobody in here throwing flames at the 49ers until you created an argument out of nothing. Reading comprehension or bust.

First off I call everyone "kid". I call my older brother kid and he's 10 years older than me. Anyway you're right. I'm just gonna stop giving you guys ammo. I'll just stay quiet from now on. I don't need to defend my team. They defend themselves with their play. With that I bid you ado.