Your expectations for Nolan Smith in Portland?

• Owner

There's no doubt the backup PG position will be open for competition in Portland. It's a given Felton will start.

What do you expect from Nolan Smith in his rookie season? Will the Blazers give him a fair shake as a backup guard? Do you think he can work his way into 15-20 MPG, or even among the top ten rookies of the year?

I believe Nolan Smith can be a serviceable NBA player, I dont think he will ever be a great player but I can see him being like an Eric Snow type player. Good for about 10-13 points a night and a true ball handler. Idk maybe it is just me. Thats over his career, not really sure how he will do coming in as a rookie. Hoping he makes the transition well though, loved watching the guy play in college.

Edited by JohnWayne

I'm actually really excited to have Nolan on our team. He's going to provide us with a great spark off the bench. As much as I love Patty Mills, Smith is a better player in my opinion. Armon Johnson's time here is probably done and over with, sad to say because I enjoyed watching him play.